Update 14: The Mad Cephalon

[DE]Drew

hey DE, Just wondering when we r getting the next update. please don't repeat the U14 situation :(

There's that obligatory post. "Where's our X update?? Don't repeat the X-1 situation".

Every time :)

It'll be 1 -2 months.

I'm really skeptical about the Nyx changes. She's lost a lot of her credibility as being the best scaling frame.

prior to update 14 on ps4, I had the following bug occur in my dojo, today there was yet another bug fix update, but this bug is still not fixed:

The room in a center of the dojo (a Soleto Garden) has a bunch of decorations in it, specifically:

1 Koi pond (mid funding)
1 floor medallion nine (mid funding)
1 tenno banner m (mid funding)
1 rodoko zen garden island (mid funding)
1 incense container (mid funding)
1 wooden bridge (mid funding)
1 autumn maple tree (mid funding)
1 summer maple tree (mid funding)
and 1 stone fountain (mid funding)

I had planned on putting a trading post on top of the floor medallion nine after it was finished, but there seems to be a glitch, whenever I (or any other clan member) try to contribute rubedo to the floor medallion nine (all other resources for it are funded, including 14,448 out the the needed 20,000 rubedo), it gives me a message saying:

"could not contribute because the decoration has been canceled"

but the decoration is clearly still there in golden holographic form and mostly funded, and if I try to cancel it so I can just refund myself the resources and rebuild it, it says:

"could not cancel because the decoration has already been canceled"

No other decoration in that room gives this or any other error, the effected garden is in the center of a the dojo, which houses 98 rooms, and because of travel and capacity dependancies you are already aware of regarding dojo building, I cant simply delete the room, please fix this issue in a manor that doesn't require me shelling out any money or deleting any data or deleting any part of my dojo.

I am relativley new to the forums, apologies if this is the wrong thread to post this on, I thought it relevant since it would have to be fixed in an update.
Edited by (PS4)RABIDMONKEYJOE

I cannot get the collar portion of Howl of the Kubrow to spawn in my codex or on earth, is anyone else having this problem? I have raised 3 different forms of the Kub and still I cannot get the collar mission to spawn. Is there something out there I haven't tried yet that I am missing can I get some help am I the only one having this problem and can I please get some help I really want to use my Kubs :(. 

I cannot get the collar portion of Howl of the Kubrow to spawn in my codex or on earth, is anyone else having this problem? I have raised 3 different forms of the Kub and still I cannot get the collar mission to spawn. Is there something out there I haven't tried yet that I am missing can I get some help am I the only one having this problem and can I please get some help I really want to use my Kubs :(. 

Make sure the quest is active.  Go to your codex, quests, and select howl of the kubrow.  If there is a begin button at the bottom, then that is your problem.  Select begin to mark the quest as active.  You can only have 1 active quest at a time.

Edited by (PS4)Loki1211

kill jackal, go to codex>quests>Howl of the Kubrow. get the incubator segment, get the egg, incubator power core and breed it. wait for them to mature by keeping it active and waiting 24h ( 2 LOG IN REWARDS) once matured the lotus will tell u to go to earth and get the collar. if u already have the collar the your first kubrow you don't need anymore. if u put a kubrow into stasis you must wait 3h, while it's active, for it to be used again

It's been a week since we got 14.1, so I'd say give out 2-3 more weeks.

I'd say that was a very optimistic estimate to be honest, it seems like they're (DE) still trying to get 14.5 stable on the PC side at the moment. I'm not trying to be negative or put a downer on the update, I'll be happy as long as they catch most, if not all the bugs :)