Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Hate Tactical Alerts Even Before I Started It

DaWolv

Conclave Rating too high.

I took the worst weapons I possibly could. Still have 1200

You know what? I don't want to mess up my loadouts just to play a boring Exterminate mission.

I was expecting a tough mission, going in with my least powerful Warframe (Banshee) and my least powerful primary (Karak) AND NOTHING ELSE.. but no.. it was easier than T1 Exterminate.

Sorry guys, but why?

Just make the mission scale up according to our conclave rating!

Don't force me to leave all the mods and gear I worked hard for behind just to play...

You can unequip weapons completely now. Go with one weapons only and no sentinel/Kubrow.

I did. And I hate that!

Why do I have to gimp myself? Why did I even grind so much to get all this stuff?

Not only that, but the mission was still way to easy. MY KARAK ONE SHOTTED EVERYTHING!

And I don't want to play a numbers game before going into these missions.

Played the mission twice and got 16 on my rating.. no thank you! I'm not even gonna bother with this.

Haha

CREDIT BOOSTER...

Really?

What about Catalyst, Reactor or even Forma?

And yes, 700 Conclave rating... Haha i ended up with the AkStiletto ONLY.

Should i say...    RIDECULOUS?

Edited by Redhux

I did. And I hate that!

Why do I have to gimp myself? Why did I even grind so much to get all this stuff?

Not only that, but the mission was still way to easy. MY KARAK ONE SHOTTED EVERYTHING!

And I don't want to play a numbers game before going into these missions.

Played the mission twice and got 16 on my rating.. no thank you! I'm not even gonna bother with this.

Quit crying.

Quit crying.

No I'm not gonna quit!

I am waiting for 6 months now for some sort of Endgame. T4 was a good start, but even that got way too easy way too quickly.

I just want to have some things in the game to mix things up, and not play Survival and Defense all the time, but I want to do it with the equipment I deam fit, not having to leave stuff behind or remove mods from my loadouts just because some number tells me to!

How do you gimp yourself?

Mirage + Amprex + Dual Zoren [unmodded for copter] and nothing else = below 500 CC

Kill everything in mission.

You win.

I hate the grind, but its not even a gimp. Smart players can be tactical and still be OP.

Mirage + Amprex + Dual Zoren [unmodded for copter] and nothing else = below 500 CC

You win.

I hate the grind, but its not even a gimp. Smart players can be tactical and still be OP.

My Banshee is my lowest. With my Amprex equipped I still had 706 and that was already without companion, secondary or melee weapon.

DUDE RELAX I hated that you had to be 700C or less but it made it kinda difficult  especially when i started a mission with only the dragon nikana and one more thing that i hated was that it gave me 2 or 5 points to finish it they should fix that

You get points equal to the Hyena kills.

You win.

Your Amprex must suck. My Amprex alone is over 300 CC.

Edited by PeanutMonster

How can you hate something even before you start it?!

First, you need to experience the thang and then judge & give useful feedb...

jan._30_cinammon_challenge.gif

(Nah seriously, they do this to give a bandaid solution to challenge, and it works. At least in my case.)

Edited by unknow99

You're what mr7? Go out any get new frames to try, New weapons, etc. There's no way you have mastered everything in game at mr7 so there's no way you know that frame (x) or weapon (y) isn't your style. That's what events like this are made for. To get you away from your generic cookie cutter t4 built rhino, soma, dnikana, etc. Go try that weapon that is maybe not the best but fun. Maybe you never tried snipers, go for it

Your Amprex must suck. My Amprex alone is over 300 CC.

6 forma'd and potato'd. How can it suck? What do you have on yours, 8 forma? LOL.

Edit: You can bring along LAtron P or any other primary. Or bring along a fully forma'd secondary like AkStilleto/AkBolto, rip everything. It's still not a gimp, it's not hard, it's just boring.

Edited by Semshol

6 forma'd and potato'd. How can it suck? What do you have on yours, 8 forma? LOL.

Edit: You can bring along LAtron P or any other primary. Or bring along a fully forma'd secondary like AkStilleto/AkBolto, rip everything. It's still not a gimp, it's not hard, it's just boring.

5 Forma and Potato = 312 conclave

32da587ee11a8934cd4168b831c3f284.png

I'm personally using Mirage (234 conclave) and Phage (255 conclave).

Mission absolutely unplayable for solo , requirements are ridiculous for such miserable reward.Ash and synapse, only this i can take and its not enough.Ash easy taking all damage but synapse got only 2 forma and its spending lot of ammo for killing one hyena.Everything what new are worst then before.Why??

5 Forma and Potato = 312 conclave

32da587ee11a8934cd4168b831c3f284.png

I'm personally using Mirage (234 conclave) and Phage (255 conclave).

I'm using practically the same build. Though I'm not logged in at the moment. I solo'd the whole thing using Mirage and Amprex combo.

Edit: No mutation on my, I have a malignant force, maxed serration and rank 7 HC, Stormbringer is also maxed on mine.

Edited by Semshol

You're what mr7? Go out any get new frames to try, New weapons, etc. There's no way you have mastered everything in game at mr7 so there's no way you know that frame (x) or weapon (y) isn't your style. That's what events like this are made for. To get you away from your generic cookie cutter t4 built rhino, soma, dnikana, etc. Go try that weapon that is maybe not the best but fun. Maybe you never tried snipers, go for it

Are you talking to me?

I'm 5k MXP away from MR17.

I have tried everything and played everything I possibly could. I have a big arsenal of stuff I like, yet everything is too high Conclave for this.

I am not taking mods out of my builds just to please some number!

Mission absolutely unplayable for solo , requirements are ridiculous for such miserable reward.Ash and synapse, only this i can take and its not enough.Ash easy taking all damage but synapse got only 2 forma and its spending lot of ammo for killing one hyena.Everything what new are worst then before.Why??

Mission FULLY playable on solo.

Use either pure Invis Loki or Hall only Mirage = solo possible.

You also need a few basic skills like: dodging, actually paying attention to enemy attacks. The ability to strafe left and right and yeah you're done.

Are you talking to me?

I'm 5k MXP away from MR17.

I have tried everything and played everything I possibly could. I have a big arsenal of stuff I like, yet everything is too high Conclave for this.

I am not taking mods out of my builds just to please some number!

I assumed since the rank above your avatar is Disciple (mr7) that that's what you were. Not talking about founder disciple tag below your avatar, the MR title above it that's tied to in game rank.

Unless this is a forum alt or something, it appears you have a bug.

I assumed since the rank above your avatar is Disciple (mr7) that that's what you were. Not talking about founder disciple tag below your avatar, the MR title above it that's tied to in game rank.

disciple is the name of the lowest founder pack

may i suggest to calm down?

Edited by Regar

Seems like it ya, I am currently 16.