The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Feedback On The Tactical Alerts

PeanutMonster

Fun missions to complete, the Hyenas are challenging, dealing a lot of damage quickly if you are not careful. However, there are too problems in my opinion.

I have yet to understand what the word TACTICAL is supposed to mean to DE. Now that we can completely unequip all but one weapon, those missions can be entered with maxed Warframe and one maxed weapons, making the missions almost similar to any other extermination mission. No real tactics needed.

The second problem is the lack of balance, which ruins the point of the event. My Braton Prime with 5 Formas has conclave rating of 383. My Phage with two Formas has conclave rating of 255. My Phage deals double the DPS and is more ammo efficient. See the problem? That is only one of the COUNTLESS examples.

Edited by PeanutMonster

"Tactical" is probably due to the fact that you need to gimp yourself in order to be able to play it.

Balance and DE doesn't go hand in hand. See what they did with the most recent weapon balancing update? Torid is now even worse. They nerfed an already underwhelming weapon and give it critical chance, claiming that it is a much needed buff. I'd want the person who decided that to be slapped. TWICE.

"Tactical" is probably due to the fact that you need to gimp yourself in order to be able to play it.

Thats the thing though. You are not really gimping yourself, you just take away from diversity.

I can only shoot one weapon at a time. Having one weapon that kills everything in one hit is no different from 3 weapons doing the same.

One way of interpreting "Tactical" is having the knowledge to tackle certain challenges, by means such as...abusing the conclave system. But yeah it's pretty much broken, ie. Rhino.

But then again, it's hard balancing everything when there are over 100 ish weapons and rising, a problem that plagues all F2P games.

One way of interpreting "Tactical" is having the knowledge to tackle certain challenges, by means such as...abusing the conclave system. But yeah it's pretty much broken, ie. Rhino.

But then again, it's hard balancing everything when there are over 100 ish weapons and rising, a problem that plagues all F2P games.

That is why DE should seriously consider balancing the already existing weapons before adding another new 100 weapons. The more they postpone the balancing, the more complaining there will be in the future, as well as the more work there is to be done to balance everything.

this example shows clearly that conclave points are completely wrongly counted,I still can't get the idea how are they even calculated..I have all weapons maxed with several forma and all they give less than 900 of conclave points.this makes true challenging riddle to me-how the heck can I even achieve so high conclave like 1800.seems impossible.or...maybe we can equip more than 3 weapons?

My feedback is it bad,where the tactic in this and the fun.I'm mostly in group of newbie players that don't have clue not to stand in fire and get kills.I'm leveling frame that don't like in this game because i dont have anything to do and i'm still rushing through this crap with ease.Not at all challenging to my and no fun.The only reason to do it is for the badge, the reward for is other garbage for most players don't need it.

P.S i'm been playing on/off for over a year they almost never balance weapons correctly in this and i have no hope that they will.

Edited by krim36

I didn't even use a weapon other than my melee to slide past the lasers triggered from cameras. Ash and Bladestorm with literally OHK everything in there. The melee weapon did have a stance on it for the Bladestorm to stack combo's, but that was just to see how high of damage I could get from all Moa's and their grandmothers piling on top of each other.

I agree with almost everybody's posts in this section so far. my problem is finding stuff I have that IS the right level. because if im supposed to equip something that's crap what happens when it levels up to much for the mission?

either I have to find another crap weapon or warframe or I have to use a forma on something to make it really crap just so I can level it up enough to play the mission without being splattered all over the wall. >:(

and I do not want to use one of my precious forma's just to play this mission. also level 15 to 18? that's a very weird number and way to little leeway for me.

so Ive decided not to do the mission anymore and skip it. id rather have less crash then be annoyed.

I agree with almost everybody's posts in this section so far. my problem is finding stuff I have that IS the right level. because if im supposed to equip something that's crap what happens when it levels up to much for the mission?

either I have to find another crap weapon or warframe or I have to use a forma on something to make it really crap just so I can level it up enough to play the mission without being splattered all over the wall. >:(

and I do not want to use one of my precious forma's just to play this mission. also level 15 to 18? that's a very weird number and way to little leeway for me.

so Ive decided not to do the mission anymore and skip it. id rather have less crash then be annoyed.

Apparently, you dont understand how Conclave rating works - and I don't blame you.

Each weapon has a static amount and you add to that with the mods.

Its not dependent on the level of your gear, but the level and amount of mods in said gear

I guess i will miss out on this event. Even though i have recently maxed Hell's Chamber and Point Blank and i can kill those Moas with my Drakgoon, as a newbie i can't kill Hyenas unless they glitch out. And for some reason i can't play with other players even though there is over 300 active squads.