Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.7.4: Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

The Grineer Lancer looked up to his commanding officer. Tears welled in his eyes as his eyes fell again to his Braton, trying not to notice the hole where the Speed Trigger mod once was. Or, there would be tears in his eyes, if not for the sad fact that his vision had been augmented and his tear ducts were removed for augmentations.

It was a sad day for Corporal Ova Klok. He would never again know the joy of firing so fast that he would run out of ammunition in the span of a minute. He would never again know the joys of killing Tenno. His hands quaked in sadness, and he shuddered, breathing heavily and eventually hyperventilating.

His hour of victory had come and gone, and he had naught to show for it but rage. And then he was stabbed to death by a Loki in the dead of night, and suddenly none of that actually ever mattered because he was a dead clone that no one actually ever loved, ever.

LOL oh_my.gif

That last sentence grips me at my core.

Sad face....

Game keeps crashing after update ... "Evolution Engine has crashed"... I have crashed so far x4 times now even the crash report tool crashes.....

Update on this... Tried without physx game still crashes :\

I can't be the only one experiencing random crashes post-patch?

and when do you fix the coop-part?

if i join my friend or he joins my game , we get kicked a few seconds after joining the others game!

ports are set correct!

can't play a single game with my friends at the moment ...

we don't get the squad window in a mission , maybe thats why we get kicked?

we can join the lobby of the other without getting kicked , but if we start a mission , we get kicked after a few seconds

Edited by Lotorn

Update on this... Tried without physx game still crashes :\

I can't be the only one experiencing random crashes post-patch?

Are you getting a WAR-##### With the crashes of the engine - our crash handler should give you one. Please PM me if you do have one handy!