Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Electric/status Cards Dropping On Contented Dark Sector Maps

LeMoog

Don't post anything like, "It aint on the wiki" the electric dual stat mods are now dropping on contented Dark Sector missions when killing the opposition.

I am glad to see that everyone that missed out on the Reactor Hijack Event can now have these most useful of mods, so post here what you got as I am sick of people calling me a liar

Edited by LeMoog

Are you absolutely certain?

If so, great!

Is it possible you were just ranking up your weapon at the same time you picked up a mod drop?

Can you check your inventory and see if you have any additional unranked ones?

why post without bothering to look, Earth currently has a contended dark sector see for yourself, I just got a load of dual stats from my last mission electric, toxin and heat. Certainly beats bothering with a tower 4 when you can get them all together in one place and it is much more interesting than tower missions since you are fighting an enemy that doesnt follow a script.

As to these being "enabled", all my dual stats mods are maxed and on the end of mission summary all mod drops were not maxed out.

Edited by LeMoog

why post without bothering to look, Earth currently has a contended dark sector see for yourself, I just got a load of dual stats from my last mission electric, toxin and heat. Certainly beats bothering with a tower 4 when you can get them all together in one place and it is much more interesting than tower missions since you are fighting an enemy that doesnt follow a script

In that cast please make a screen shot and have from each Dual Mods 3 Copy of it, it should be all on recent.

But maybe you confuse the new Tenno conflict system. Let me quote that from the wiki: "

(..)enter the conflict with your gear unranked, whether or not you enter with them ranked and modded. As you fight and kill, you gain experience and rank up during the match. When you gain ranks, you activate the mods that were installed on your weaponry and warframe. (..)

"

why post without bothering to look, Earth currently has a contended dark sector see for yourself, I just got a load of dual stats from my last mission electric, toxin and heat. Certainly beats bothering with a tower 4 when you can get them all together in one place and it is much more interesting than tower missions since you are fighting an enemy that doesnt follow a script.

As to these being "enabled", all my dual stats mods are maxed and on the end of mission summary all mod drops were not maxed out.

That B8 is Gr8

I just did it again and sure enough the award screen now shows maxed mods just like the ones I have equiped, so if you are right then Dark Sectors are as useless as they ever were, shame at least on the last revision killing the clan spectres gave you decent mods now you get nothing at all unless you are in a clan/allience.

Wasted opportunity to add to the game there 

Edited by LeMoog

First two are from another thread

( https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/296303-dark-sectors-remote-unbind/#entry3379066

I forgot to mention, I never got my mods either got dual electric/staus mod off killing someone and never got it, either because I had to terminate or because it was not rewarded at the end of the mission.

Its nice to see the electric set up for grabs even though I already have it but it has got to be frustrating for those that dont and are gipped due to bugs

Got another dual stat card, Voltaic strike this time, showed as award at end of round but not in my inventory afterwards.

Don't post anything like, "It aint on the wiki" the electric dual stat mods are now dropping on contented Dark Sector missions when killing the opposition.

I am glad to see that everyone that missed out on the Reactor Hijack Event can now have these most useful of mods, so post here what you got as I am sick of people calling me a liar

When you enter a Solar Rail Conflict PvP mission, all of your equipment starts unranked, with no mods. As you and your team kill enemies, be they Corrupted, Specters or actual players, you gain affinity, rapidly, quickly ranking up your weapons. When a piece of equipment ranks up to where it has enough mod capacity to equip the mod in the first slot (upper leftmost), that mod is automatically equipped. As it ranks up further, more mods will be equipped, in order, from left to right on the top row, then left to right on the bottom row. When a mod is equipped, it is displayed exactly as if you had acquired it as a reward. The end of mission report isn't displaying mods you gained during the mission it's displaying mods that you ranked up enough to equip. You're seeing these mods because you have them equipped. If you join a match in progress rather than being there from the beginning, you may start at a higher rank. Other players have already ranked up, so you are ranked up to match.

As for the mods displayed being shown as unranked, this is a bug that causes mods to not properly show their rank. Also seen often when you acquire, say, a R5 rare fusion core. It may be displayed as unranked, even though this is completely impossible for any fusion core ever.

Mods do not -- and will not -- drop on Solar Rail Conflicts. As for Decisive Judgement, it is also not acquired through these missions. If you're using the wiki, this info is outdated, as in most info relating to Dark Sectors and Solar Rail Conflicts. Decisive Judgement can currently only be acquired through transmutation, though as it is almost certainly still bugged to where it actually reduces your damage, it's no great loss for now. I'm sure they will reintroduce it somewhere after fixing the bug.

I do not believe LeMoog is lying. Merely mistaken, and suffering from a major problem that seems to have thus far flown under the radar: the way Solar Rail Conflicts work is not in any way explained anywhere in-game or in any easily accessible official post.

First two are from another thread

( https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/296303-dark-sectors-remote-unbind/#entry3379066

When you enter a Solar Rail Conflict PvP mission, all of your equipment starts unranked, with no mods. As you and your team kill enemies, be they Corrupted, Specters or actual players, you gain affinity, rapidly, quickly ranking up your weapons. When a piece of equipment ranks up to where it has enough mod capacity to equip the mod in the first slot (upper leftmost), that mod is automatically equipped. As it ranks up further, more mods will be equipped, in order, from left to right on the top row, then left to right on the bottom row. When a mod is equipped, it is displayed exactly as if you had acquired it as a reward. The end of mission report isn't displaying mods you gained during the mission it's displaying mods that you ranked up enough to equip. You're seeing these mods because you have them equipped. If you join a match in progress rather than being there from the beginning, you may start at a higher rank. Other players have already ranked up, so you are ranked up to match.

As for the mods displayed being shown as unranked, this is a bug that causes mods to not properly show their rank. Also seen often when you acquire, say, a R5 rare fusion core. It may be displayed as unranked, even though this is completely impossible for any fusion core ever.

Mods do not -- and will not -- drop on Solar Rail Conflicts. As for Decisive Judgement, it is also not acquired through these missions. If you're using the wiki, this info is outdated, as in most info relating to Dark Sectors and Solar Rail Conflicts. Decisive Judgement can currently only be acquired through transmutation, though as it is almost certainly still bugged to where it actually reduces your damage, it's no great loss for now. I'm sure they will reintroduce it somewhere after fixing the bug.

I do not believe LeMoog is lying. Merely mistaken, and suffering from a major problem that seems to have thus far flown under the radar: the way Solar Rail Conflicts work is not in any way explained anywhere in-game or in any easily accessible official post.

Again if this is indeed the case then it is yet another lost opportunity, I got the electric duals stats mods off the event but of all the dual stats mod electric is the most useful and so it is a shame that the newer players are being fleeced on the trading thread. I understand that there are some that play WF to trade but having an opportunity to get the best mods and the fun of PvP would have made Dark Sectors a place where players could go when they got bored of the same old scripted bots. 

Decisive Judgement used to drop on Xini which used to be good for levelling weapons so I got a few are they worth something now then?

Edited by LeMoog

Decisive Judgement used to drop on Xini which used to be good for levelling weapons so I got a few are they worth something now then?

For trade? Possibly, but its value would be potentially reduced for anyone who knows about the crippling bug it has, unless they're relying on it getting fixed soon and don't think to use the bug to try and get you to lower your price. Maybe keep it until that gets fixed. But I'm not exactly an expert on trading.

I dont normally bother with Platinum trading but I have 10 spare Decisive Judgements and no Crimson Dervish, I got it dropped once but then the host killed the game and I never received it so if anyone wants to swap then whisper me in game.

They used to be decent drops on DS up until U14 for killing the clan/allience spectres but this levelling is just a bad idea badly executed and means that there are no drops at all for DS now.

I never bothered about battle pay simply because that was resources taken from people grinding the DS outside of conflict but for me without a chance at a reasonable mod drop then DS really hasnt got anything to offer for my time.

Edited by LeMoog

For trade? Possibly, but its value would be potentially reduced for anyone who knows about the crippling bug it has, unless they're relying on it getting fixed soon and don't think to use the bug to try and get you to lower your price. Maybe keep it until that gets fixed. But I'm not exactly an expert on trading.

Holy kittens a bug? I just sold two today better pm those fellows and refund their plat..