Question

Everyone

No one because healing sucks.

No one because Rhino.

Rhino because Rhino

Geez thanks.

That explained the world.

Anyways, secondary question:

I'm I literally the only person who likes Trinity as a tank and have NEVER used Rhino for a long long time, except for my Mastery Rank 8 test?

Edited by jjpdn

I have rhino, I hate him, he makes you lazy... Go from rhino to anyone else and you die so quick thinking you can just tank damage...

I use trinity a lot, just constantly link and blessing every time I can, healing is a fun role to play especially on harder missions with less experienced players who need healing a lot...

Volt was fun to use and I use him if I'm using the vectis, or I will use him when I rank up another sniper, because of his 400% crit bonus from shooting through his electric shield...

I have rhino and trinity, no volt. I hardly use either. they are both still low ranks.

Rhino is ok but he lacks the mechanics I usually look for in a playable character, Trinity was fun but I don't much like healing focused classes much.

Volt is awesome actually I just haven't gotten him yet, I was planning on getting him today.

Trinity can still work as a tank but she is a lot less effective than it used to be. 

I never really thought Rhino as a tank. 

To me, he just had really really high hit points, while Trinity seem to have inf. hit points with her last three ability, maxed duration and Quick Thinking.

I never really thought Rhino as a tank. 

To me, he just had really really high hit points, while Trinity seem to have inf. hit points with her last three ability, maxed duration and Quick Thinking.

Ye I agree, anyone who thinks Rhino is a tank has never taken him into high level content. 

Who doesn't have Rhino? I never use him, but he served me well in earlier levels.

Haven't got around to Trinity. After Mirage and Mag Prime, she's likely my next target.

Yes, I have Volt. Shock is awesome, Speed's fun, Electric Shields are almighty and Overload is sweet.

I never use Rhino but I use Volt for speedrunning levels with Speed or for when I want to change things up.

I use volt because I put a max Fleeting Expertise and spam volt, its a different yet fun way to play. 

I use Rhino for a Roar build just because I can.

I use Trinity for the exact opposite of healing, mass murder. You can cast well of life then energy vamp and decimate basically anything.

How many of you have a Rhino?

How many of you have a Trinity?

How many of you have a Volt?

What 'class'(s) or use(s) do you use them for?

Rhino is a basic Warframe for newbies. To help them with the game.

I have all the Warframe, including Trinity.

Volt is one of my fav.

Sniper/Warrior. Loki Prime or Excalibur fits the role.

i don't have them, i haven't gotten to the point where i have so little to do that i want to lvl up frames i don't want to play.. with my clan being so new and all most of my time goes into that

What frames do you use?

i have rhino prime, hardly use him because rhino is incredibly boring and teaches you nothing other than to always have iron skin up. i don't really have him for a specific role, just if i feel like playing him i guess. and at that point it's only because i like the way the prime looks. rhino main users have typically been the most annoying users i've ever seen too.

i have trinity, haven't used her too much lately tho. was using her for healing because i like being support/healer in games so she was perfect when i started playing. haven't used her recently because the friend i play with and i are better than how we were 8 months ago when we started, so neither of us really needed the healing from her anymore. trinity is still a good healer now, but i'm mostly just waiting til prime comes out whenever.

i had volt til a few days ago, he was pretty fun. all his abilities were useful, especially once they made electric shield bigger, he was very fun to play whenever i chose to. i didn't really have a set role for him, just if i wanted to play him ever which had been at least a month-2months so i sold him.

Edited by Ptylerdactyl

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know that you couldn't post here if you actually have a life.

And just to be clear, YES, I am saying that if you have all 20 warframes without spending money, then you barely have a life.

And if you paid for all 20 warframes, then you have money, but spending it on that means the same thing.

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know that you couldn't post here if you actually have a life.

And just to be clear, YES, I am saying that if you have all 20 warframes without spending money, then you barely have a life.

And if you paid for all 20 warframes, then you have money, but spending it on that means the same thing.

?

So you're posting this just to insult many people without talking about the main topic?

And what do you mean 'you couldn't post here if you actually have a life?'

Geez, calm down. I never said 'YOU DON'T HAVE ANY OF THOSE FRAMES????? YOU C*** SUCKER!!!"

Edited by jjpdn