Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alert Displaying And Filtering Program

Okiesmokie

I know where is the problem:

the main window goes to "-x" position on a screen, then i had to manually return window to the desktop by pressing "alt+˽" and moving by arrow keys

I had this same problem, just elaborating that its select window, then press alt+spacebar, then press M, then use arrow keys

Dunno if it's just me but since two updates ago I don't get almost any twitter updates anymore. I even turned on every twitter in the filter and got a 2000 Credit alert but I don't even get all credit alerts anymore.

Examples of twitters I receive get the last hour:
"Ascar (Eris): Research Facility Ambush - 30m - 2000cr - Ash Helmet (Blueprint)"
and
"Epimetheus (Saturn): Cloning Research Facility Located - 30m - 2000cr - Ember Helmet (Blueprint)"

Edited by Bushinji

Dunno if it's just me but since two updates ago I don't get almost any twitter updates anymore. I even turned on every twitter in the filter and got a 2000 Credit alert but I don't even get all credit alerts anymore.

Examples of twitters I receive get the last hour:

"Ascar (Eris): Research Facility Ambush - 30m - 2000cr - Ash Helmet (Blueprint)"

and

"Epimetheus (Saturn): Cloning Research Facility Located - 30m - 2000cr - Ember Helmet (Blueprint)"

I didn't get those alerts also. I missed them but luckily I already had them ;o

Right now, i added two custom entries for vauban helmet. Not knowing how it will be displayed let all of us in total expectation ...

Entries are

Vauban Helmet    <---- picks standard vauban helmet blueprint, have to deal with it

Esprit Vauban      <---- unknown result

Anyone having trouble opening the windows with all the alerts that are ongoing and the ones that have expired while you had teh program running? I can see the icon of the program in my task bar but when i click on it the windows won't appear. If I try opening from my hidden icons i get the same problem. It annoys me a bit that i can't check how much time is left on an alert or if it has expired. Otherwise it still notifies me when an alerts appear ingame.

Edited by 0Frank0

PLEASE read the thread before you post an issue.  I have addressed the Vauban Alternate Helmet about 50 times in this thread, and am really getting tired of repeating myself.  By asking the same question that 50 other people have, you are bloating the thread and preventing me from seeing actual issues people are having.  There is a search button at the top right of the thread that you can use to search for issues you're having.

If you have an issue with items not showing you NEED to post your configuration file located in %LocalAppData%/Okiesmokie_Productions/<warframe alerts folder>/<version>/user.config (with username/password/twittertoken/twittertokensecret edited out) or at the very least a screenshot of your filters.  Aswell as the output from the Debug Window.

As for the change in how you log in to twitter, it is required because they changed the API.  There is nothing I can do about it and you will just have to live with it.

1.6.1.2 Changes:* Fixed a bug where it would save the window position when you minimized the window.  If you  exited the application with the window minimized, it would appear at a negative position  when you re-opened it.

Download Link: http://wfa.okiesmokie.ca/WarframeAlerts_v1.6.1.2.zip

Edited by Okiesmokie

Thx for the update, even if i never met this bug ^^
Glad to see you're still updating the app, and thanks for constantly improving it ;)

Bak with a question/request i just came through ...

Is it possible to make the app portable?

Thus, pasting exe; dll and sound files, plus the config file in a folder on a usb drive, and be abble to launch it easily from anywhere?

Edited by Tazmanyak

this is driving me crazy, i cant get the freaking pin, i made a new account and all, says this weird message about the pin was allredy requested or too old or some S#&amp;&#036;, i cant login into the program because of the freaking pin....

PLEASE read the thread before you post an issue.  I have addressed the Vauban Alternate Helmet about 50 times in this thread, and am really getting tired of repeating myself.  By asking the same question that 50 other people have, you are bloating the thread and preventing me from seeing actual issues people are having.  There is a search button at the top right of the thread that you can use to search for issues you're having.

If you have an issue with items not showing you NEED to post your configuration file located in %LocalAppData%/Okiesmokie_Productions/<warframe alerts folder>/<version>/user.config (with username/password/twittertoken/twittertokensecret edited out) or at the very least a screenshot of your filters.  Aswell as the output from the Debug Window.

As for the change in how you log in to twitter, it is required because they changed the API.  There is nothing I can do about it and you will just have to live with it.

1.6.1.2 Changes:* Fixed a bug where it would save the window position when you minimized the window.  If you  exited the application with the window minimized, it would appear at a negative position  when you re-opened it.

Download Link: http://wfa.okiesmokie.ca/WarframeAlerts_v1.6.1.2.zip

PLEASE just add the answers to peoples problems in your main post.....don't expect people to search around for an hour through this form to get what they want....and I searched 7 pages haven't seen any answer to the PIN problem a lot of us including my self are having