The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alert Displaying And Filtering Program

Okiesmokie

I came on your app post a few times, and gave the same requests.

Agree on checkboxes, it's not the perfect design idea, so lets forget about that :)

What i call "tabs" is the ability to create totally different filters paterns, with different sounds, filters, credits checks etc ...

Priority was needed for being able to split different checks in same alert.

Example, a forma alert comes with 15000 creds. And you have 2 filters: one for forma, one for credits. Without priority, the app could fail to pick the forma alert over the 15000 credits. This could also maybe be avoided with a different "core" design when parsing the alert.

To let you maybe understand why filters/priority is important is with this app, i have ONE alert sound with specific filter for every category of alerts items

What i call "tabs" is the ability to create totally different filters paterns, with different sounds, filters, credits checks etc ...

I'm finally home. This is #1 request currently, will add this soon :)

Priority was needed for being able to split different checks in same alert.

Example, a forma alert comes with 15000 creds. And you have 2 filters: one for forma, one for credits. Without priority, the app could fail to pick the forma alert over the 15000 credits. This could also maybe be avoided with a different "core" design when parsing the alert.

So basically you need priority so the right sound would be played?

This is the only reason so far, becaue my app shows full detail about alert it notifies you about - planet, "?" reward and credits. And it will not notify you about same alert twice.

But adding ability to move keywords up and down in filters will be added with what we were speaking above - custom sounds, notify conditions, etc. (for every keyword/filter).

Thank you very much for feedback! Its always great to know details about what you guys need and why! Let me know if there is anything else you need!

I'm finally home. This is #1 request currently, will add this soon :)

Thank you very much for feedback! Its always great to know details about what you guys need and why! Let me know if there is anything else you need!

Thanks for reading ;)

You're welcome!

I will follow my suggestions directly on your app thread from now on :)

I will definitly wait for the next version ;)

Is this working correctly for the last couple of weeks hasn't; keeps getting authentication failed, also the download website is unreachable....

Anyone?

-Nolla

No, i definitly dont have this kind of issues.

Sorry :)

Edit: just checked, download not available too ^^

I think you can use the d/l lnk available on steam page:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/o7kw87776crnrgt

Edited by Tazmanyak

It will be possible to

ehm, kinda lazzy to read all the 41 pages... has been a while, anyway, is there any app for the invasions or outbreak things? ive missed too many goodies alredy :(

I'm slowly working on a new and updated version of this software (read earlier post about it, if you care :P ). However, I'm short on time, mostly because of my studies @ DTU.

But, as I have outlined in a previous post, it will be much more flexible in the regards to how you can get alerts, this also includes invasion alerts.. of course !!

So far I have no ETA on the release date, but progress is being made, although slowly.

It will be possible to

I'm slowly working on a new and updated version of this software (read earlier post about it, if you care :P ). However, I'm short on time, mostly because of my studies @ DTU.

But, as I have outlined in a previous post, it will be much more flexible in the regards to how you can get alerts, this also includes invasion alerts.. of course !!

So far I have no ETA on the release date, but progress is being made, although slowly.

awesome

• 2 months later...

I suggest you stop asking about an update.

SonicEdit is out of the game for a very long time now, and i suppose it's safe to say the app will never be updated.

But you dont need an update!

Use the built in extreme configuration options to manually add all the new things you may want!

Ya, it works. I do that ...

Uh! My bad then, sorry for calling you a dead tenno :/

Welcome back ;)

So, update could be coming? "SOON ™" ^^'

Yep, I was about to roll update out, but noticed a few bugs with filter list,  found out it was related to old GUI->Data architecture which i used temporarily, rewriting it into Data->GUI atm. Almost done. Hopefully finish in hour or two.

Doesn't matter if he updates it if the DOWNLOAD LINK IS DEAD.

Works fine for me http://SSMaker.ru/fc6b824c/

Edited by SonicSonedit

And okiesmokie is long gone from game, i think he will never come back.

You should stop roaming here and use your own thread :D

It was locked without any explanation or warnings.

Edit:

Contacted Megan, she said it was locked accidently along with old alert threads and unlocked it! Posting update now~

Edited by SonicSonedit

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I can't get the Russian download site to work either.

It doesn't let me download anything other than SSMaker, whatever the hell that is; I've been on enough Russian download sites to know what to do; I'd say the file has been removed.

If anyone has the file, please upload to mediafire or something, for the benefit of everyone ^^

Edited by Els236