Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gaming Mice And Headset

TheSIlent1

So im gonna have around $180 (NZ) and im looking at buying titanfall the steel series Siberra headset and the Sensei Mouse.

But I've heard that he razor death adder is better for the mouse but in another community Are so negative on razor and some of the language is umm... yeah. I'm not so fussed on Logitech there mice look oddly shaped.

Games I tend to play are FPS RTS and MOBA 

If you can recommend anything else that is good and strong pls do.

Also I can scratch titanfall 

Thanks Silent.

Edited by TheSIlent1

For gaming headset, I'd highly recommend the Logitech G35. Very solid, good sound quality, and good microphone. There are macros on the side of the headset that you can set to just about anything you need them to be.

For a gaming mouse, Logitech G600. Fantastic, comfortable mouse with great button modularity for anything you want it to do. I've found it useful in many game genres with its versatility.

razer deathadder is the best, good value for your money too

in fact you can use a $10 chinese gaming mouse from ebay, it will still have adjustable dpi up to 3200 and extra buttons

it wont feel as good as branded mouse ofc but they work just fine in terms of precision thanks to how cheap good sensors are 

Razer Deathadder is a very good and easy mouse to use, i have used it myself and im really impressed on how well it performs

for a headset, i use Razer Blackshark and imo it performs really good and its comfortable to have on

For gaming headset, I'd highly recommend the Logitech G35. Very solid, good sound quality, and good microphone. There are macros on the side of the headset that you can set to just about anything you need them to be.

For a gaming mouse, Logitech G600. Fantastic, comfortable mouse with great button modularity for anything you want it to do. I've found it useful in many game genres with its versatility.

also as he says, Logitech is a really good choice

What about long term and playing for half a dayish (give or take).

I think enemy mouse in general is good really, I play with cheap mouses all the time more than 2-3 hours on weekends.

Off topic: Can someone actually tell me the difference with gaming Mouse and keyboard and a normal M&K?

Edited by izzatuw