Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Derf's Aynos Deal!?!?!?!?

Banansa47

taken from news bulletin (please don't ban me)

"A message from a Mystery Associate:"

"Tenno,

I do hope you will forgive my concealed identity but dealing in these unsavoury circles demands unusual discretion.

I’m such a big fan of the Tenno, you’ve accomplished so much and with such rudimentary equipment. That’s why I’m concerned about the coming Balor Fomorians. I think we both know your Warframes are simply not sophisticated enough to stop them.

But I can help you... for a price.

You see, I have an appetite for the rare and extraordinary and I’ve recently learned of a fine substance known as Cryotic. If you are willing, I will supply the necessary equipment and coordinates for its extraction. In return, I will enlighten you with what I know about technology that could defeat this Balor threat.

To sweeten the deal I am even willing award bonuses to those of you who exhibit outstanding performance.

I must say, some of you display the inklings of good taste, if our partnership is a success perhaps we will get to know each other better."

Regards,
"Your New Associate"

does this awfully sound a lot like a clumsy hover-boarding wanna be?

or a hover chair sissy Sargent?

maybe a raging father of a trader traitor?

hope this doesn't bite us back in the bud..........

That would be interesting considering he was originally supposed to be a Tenno fanboy. On the other hand, from what DE showed us he's Nef Anyo's right-hand man, so it's hard to say why he'd want to help us.

Unless of course, he's some kind of double agent... (or DE decided to take a different route with him).

That would be interesting considering he was originally supposed to be a Tenno fanboy. On the other hand, from what DE showed us he's Nef Anyo's right-hand man, so it's hard to say why he'd want to help us.

Unless of course, he's some kind of double agent... (or DE decided to take a different route with him).

He's Nef's son. Darvo is already an embarrassment to his father, it's not too much of a stretch to imagine the entire next generation of Corpus executives hate their parents.