Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Watch`ing Some Anime While Wait For U 14.5

----AncientHunter----

You realize NGNL is a series of Light Novels right? You can go read the rest like right now if you were so inclined. The Anime may have stopped there for now but the story sure didn't.

I know there are light novels but I'm just not a light novel type of person you know? But to whoever mentioned  Gurren Lagann thank you. It is a must see. It is the only anime(that I know of) to ever have *SPOLIER* THROWING MOTHER F**KING GALAXIES like its nothing.

I know there are light novels but I'm just not a light novel type of person you know? But to whoever mentioned  Gurren Lagann thank you. It is a must see. It is the only anime(that I know of) to ever have *SPOLIER* THROWING MOTHER F**KING GALAXIES like its nothing.

Kinda hard to top Gurren Lagann.

That anime would have been amazing, unfortunately they went a little overboard with the fanservice.

Well what do expect when the show is basically about destroying clothes. After about the first couple episodes I'm sure that most knew that fanserivce was going to be very prominent throughout. Then again I'm pretty sure its the only anime that has over a billion people being naked.

That anime would have been amazing, unfortunately they went a little overboard with the fanservice.

Not really. The main characters show a lot of skin, but that fails to mean anything if that is just the norm. If a character is in a bikini all the time you start to ignore the bikini.

What dragged KLK down was being short and full of plot holes. I still believe they got partway through the series and were forced to abandon the direction they wanted to take the story originally. The last episode's conclusion was honestly quite a flat tire.

Well what do expect when the show is basically about destroying clothes. After about the first couple episodes I'm sure that most knew that fanserivce was going to be very prominent throughout. Then again I'm pretty sure its the only anime that has over a billion people being naked.

Agreed. That last episode, though.

Edited by (PS4)Saddler01

Not really. The main characters show a lot of skin, but that fails to mean anything if that is just the norm. If a character is in a bikini all the time you start to ignore the bikini.

What dragged KLK down was being short and full of plot holes. I still believe they got partway through the series and were forced to abandon the direction they wanted to take the story originally. The last episode's conclusion was honestly quite a flat tire.

It did feel like that a little bit, didn't it. I'd never heard that was the case though.

And after a while it just became a little pointless with the fanservice. There's only so many serious conversations you can film from an upskirt angle before it starts to just feel silly.

True, but sometimes its not about the destination but the journey to that destination.

True, but sometimes its not about the destination but the journey to that destination.

You have to be careful were you apply that logic. In Kill La Kill's case part of that journey was wasted on the way it handled it's destination. Being directionless is a nasty thing towards the end of a series.

It did feel like that a little bit, didn't it. I'd never heard that was the case though.

And after a while it just became a little pointless with the fanservice. There's only so many serious conversations you can film from an upskirt angle before it starts to just feel silly.

I really didn't see it that way I guess. Past episode 3 I just ignored it in favor of other details. That what I meant saying that thing about the bikini. It's not sexy all the time if it's all she wears. I found her cuter in the pajama outfit they gave her.

I really didn't see it that way I guess. Past episode 3 I just ignored it in favor of other details. That what I meant saying that thing about the bikini. It's not sexy all the time if it's all she wears. I found her cuter in the pajama outfit they gave her.

Oh, I definitely agree with you there. I just found it a bit tedious after a while how they had to squeeze fanservice into a good half of the shots.

I didnt really find anything wrong with KLK It was a solid, fun, enjoyable and epic anime imo, As with Gurren Lagann. HUMANs RULE!!!!!!

Oh, I definitely agree with you there. I just found it a bit tedious after a while how they had to squeeze fanservice into a good half of the shots.

Well I mean the whole show(basically the over all plot imo) is tearing clothes off to retrieve that red thread(forgot what its actually called) and since pretty much runs as a "New enemy every week" type anime. When you get to near the final episode or whenever they revealed the plan(trying hard not to spoil anything), it really makes sense why there is so much fanservice wouldn't you say?

I didnt really find anything wrong with KLK It was a solid, fun, enjoyable and epic anime imo, As with Gurren Lagann. HUMANs RULE!!!!!!

*spoilers*

And it ended in space. Just like a Gurren Lagaannnnn.

I found klk enjoyable and didn't really see any of it as fan service because basically everyone was naked at some point. It didn't feel like forced fanservice for the sake of fanservice. It was all kind of plot relevant and had a place in the story, unlike most anime of a similar nature. Which is just bewbs for the sake of bewbs. It can ware on after a while.

You were never supposed to take the show as a whole too seriously. It was mostly satire.

I found it much more enjoyable if you just took the whole show with a grain of salt and just sat back and enjoyed the ride.

Also Gamagori and Mako.

Edited by StinkyPygmy

*spoilers*

And it ended in space. Just like a Gurren Lagaannnnn.

I found klk enjoyable and didn't really see any of it as fan service because basically everyone was naked at some point.

You were never supposed to take the show as a whole too seriously. It was mostly satire.

I found it much more enjoyable if you just took the whole show with a grain of salt and just sat back and enjoyed the ride.

Also Gamagori and Mako.

Hey guys....please be aware of the use of the spoiler tag please :(

I´ve dropped 2 animes that I wanted to watch due to reading spoilers while thinking it was reviews or comments about them :'(

Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww;....I finally found my place here :D

Animes that I´ve watched / watching:

Akira

Berserk

Gundam Unicorn

Knights of sidonia

Ergon proxy (mind F***)

Rail wars (boobs)

Tokyo ghoul

Tokyo ESP

Zankyou no terror

Highschool of the dead

Akame ga kill

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun

Aldnoah zero

Rokujouma no Shinryakusha

Brynhildr in the darkness

Sono Kuroki Hagane

There are a lot more but I´ve probably forgot them :(

Hey guys....please be aware of the use of the spoiler tag please :(

I´ve dropped 2 animes that I wanted to watch due to reading spoilers while thinking it was reviews or comments about them :'(

Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww;....I finally found my place here :D

Animes that I´ve watched / watching:

Akira

Berserk

Gundam Unicorn

Knights of sidonia

Ergon proxy (mind F***)

Rail wars (boobs)

Tokyo ghoul

Tokyo ESP

Zankyou no terror

Highschool of the dead

Akame ga kill

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun

Aldnoah zero

Rokujouma no Shinryakusha

Brynhildr in the darkness

Sono Kuroki Hagane

There are a lot more but I´ve probably forgot them :(

I worried about Akame ga Kill though, I think its slated for about 24 or 26 eps. They might either cut some stuff or go a second season. But then again we are only a few eps in. I hope they don't cut too much out.