Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation Cryotic Front Reward Scores

Mickey1779

Question

19 answers to this question

Wow we actually have to go for 30 digs in one run.

That means we'll keep failing till we manage to do it.

That means grind, and that means that i'm correct, the devs still don't know how to do anything except make it grindy.. hah.

(Most likely) Uninformed. There are varying tiers of excavation sites, with the highest needing only ten excavations to get 3k. (According to various users on the forums.)

(Most likely) Uninformed. There are varying tiers of excavation sites, with the highest needing only ten excavations to get 3k. (According to various users on the forums.)

judging from my experience with the first tier excavations, protecting digs becomes extremely deadly after about 12 digs.

even with a max Rhino they chew through your iron skin in seconds..

does anyone know wether it would be easier to get 3K in higher tier because you need less extractions?

or do the enemies also get stronger alot faster?

p.s. the patchnotes say nothing about higher tier excavations providing more points with 1 dig, can anyone confirm this?

judging from my experience with the first tier excavations, protecting digs becomes extremely deadly after about 12 digs.

even with a max Rhino they chew through your iron skin in seconds..

does anyone know wether it would be easier to get 3K in higher tier because you need less extractions?

or do the enemies also get stronger alot faster?

p.s. the patchnotes say nothing about higher tier excavations providing more points with 1 dig, can anyone confirm this?

Apparently there are three tiers of excavation sites, the highest rewarding 3k in ten excavations.

After one run on earth with just a little over 1K points we  did one run on europe against the corpus on the new ice-tile-set (wich is beautifull) and got easily to 3400 mark with just 11 or so excavation units.

So that´s not so grindy as it may sound, because the event startet recentlyy and just one hour in my team was set. Just now enjoing the latron prime :)

After one run on earth with just a little over 1K points we  did one run on europe against the corpus on the new ice-tile-set (wich is beautifull) and got easily to 3400 mark with just 11 or so excavation units.

So that´s not so grindy as it may sound, because the event startet recentlyy and just one hour in my team was set. Just now enjoing the latron prime :)

Different story on earth, all 4 of us had to use all our daily revive, when we hit 2K that's when the grineer were getting tough. What was killing us is the energy debuff, we had none to protect ourselves nor the excavators. Even though many excavators were lost but we still got some points of it. Does the corpus drain your energy?