Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Crucible (Ooc)

Drakeardian

This is the OOC forum that I should have opened before starting the crucible. Please post all your OOC topics here and keep things civil, be polite and no sensitive topics please.

Thank you and have a good day.

Also, to those who are nervous about joining and for the annoying itch that is in the form of e-mails asking me if the crucible is still open. Here is the short version.

Yes it is. Yes it is open.

Edited by Drakeardian

I'm still very confused, people need to start reading the OP.

People in the arena pit Do not Die...

------------------------------------------------------------------post from the OP--------------------------------------------------------------------------

5) To ensure there is no accidental or deliberate deaths, The Architect has created a Weapon Suppressant field which limits the weapons lethality while still retaining it's damage. Do not tamper or challenge this equipment or any technology abard the crucible. Failure to follow this rule will result in arrest for sabotage or premature extermination. (AKA shot on sight)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedjat, cool first post btw.

Edited by Astralin

Uh guys... This is something that i'll probably say in one of the General discussions for continuity, but could we please not use In game characters/items. In this case i mean Ordis... Ordis is a specific Tenno ship AI and it's literally impossible for every Tenno to have Ordis. As such it would be much appreciated if no one use the name Ordis for their ship AI so that in the future we don't end up with 30 people saying their ship is controlled by an AI of the same name.

Onyx sighed and put his helmet on and turned to the group that was talking to each other. "Drunkards huh?" He asked as he chuckled. Storm heard a woman yell and turned to see the Valkyr who escaped with two Corpus Prod Crewmen. "Hmm... Give her a drink. Water only..." He said as they went to the bar and got the Valkyr a glass of water and tightened her handcuffs as they poured the water in her mouth.

((So my next part makes sense.))

Onyx went up to the Valkyr and two Prod Crewmen and he held the Valkyr's sides and dug his fingers in making a painful sensation as she yelled in pain. "Keep her handcuffed. I need to do work." Onyx said as he put the Valkyr on a chair in the bar still handcuffed and the Prod Crewmen sat across from her readying their Provas.