Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Crucible (Ooc)

Drakeardian

Fine... I'm just f**king tired of guys just raging at me over a joke. You can get peace when I'm on Destiny I suppose...

Then try being serious just once even... It's not that we don't want you here, it's just we would like a little bit of seriousness when a serious question is asked. I don't see why people get like this because they don't understand it's not that we don't want them it's that we don't want constant nonsense is it that hard of a concept?

Hey, you said no fightin outside the arena right? But the bar is overlooking te arena, and if the arena is open topped, Halcyon could grab someone by the face and toss em in right?

No, the arena is sealed to prevent this sort of thing. Stop thinking about fights outside the goddamn arena before I flip my S#&$ again.

No, the arena is sealed to prevent this sort of thing. Stop thinking about fights outside the goddamn arena before I flip my S#&$ again.

Again metro.. calm down. There's nothing your characters can do to stop what's happening outside of the arena, so what's the use in you arguing it. Besides Ultima was just asking a question.

Hey, you said no fightin outside the arena right? But the bar is overlooking te arena, and if the arena is open topped, Halcyon could grab someone by the face and toss em in right?

Anyway. To answer your question, no. The Arena has lately put in special glass to prevent outside interferance and hecklers from entering the Arena.

Drake is correct.. it would actually piss me off to the point of just Gmodding and killing your character and then leaving without another word because it's already happened once to Van which is actually the reason why he's only got one good arm right now... *eyes Metro*