Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Crucible (Ooc)

Drakeardian

Why is every Valkyr an emotional time bomb? They've survived the essential death of their body twice... no one writes them with spines... just inflated lobes filled with tears.. no offense but it's just the trend i'm seeing with them and i'm really really really confused..

Edited by Astralin

Well... If you were captured by a bunch of mad 'merchants' and were experimented, dissected and possibly fondled by them for your whole life... You won't be so happy that you would skip along a field of flowers huh?

By lore only the first original Valkyr was experimented, after she was freed the Tenno copied the warframe tech.... besides what's the use of being this literal unstoppable killing machine if you always just boil down into a mass-less puddle of tears and emotion whenever something mildly meh happens?

I think you've missed the fundamental point of Valkyr, Tuckr. Valkyr is the berzerker warframe. The way the original responded to the tortures she suffered wasn't withdrawing and crying, she lashed out in pain and rage and uncontainable destructive hate, and the design of the successor warframes reflects that. 

Valkyrs aren't submissive or passive. When their emotions are triggered, they are unstoppable forces of chaos and wrath.

I think you've missed the fundamental point of Valkyr, Tuckr. Valkyr is the berzerker warframe. The way the original responded to the tortures she suffered wasn't withdrawing and crying, she lashed out in pain and rage and uncontainable destructive hate, and the design of the successor warframes reflects that. 

Valkyrs aren't submissive or passive. When their emotions are triggered, they are unstoppable forces of chaos and wrath.

^ i think everyone who's used Valkyr has missed this point... thanks for understanding Snale.

Either way tuck i'm not gonna ask you to change your character cause meh it's your character i just wanted to try and find an answer to why everyone keeps making their Valk all.... emotional.. overall i don't really have any issues with how anyone rp's them i'm just confused 90% of the time. *shrug* Soooooooo carry on i suppose?

The original Valk may have been awesome, but we can't expect every single one of them to be like the original, yes te character is cliche, but whatever, this one has an originally passive character and that's how Tuckr likes the character. It belonging to Tuckr(who appears to have used that same character in this and two other RPs) I don't believe we are in any position to change it. In any case, I brought Halcyon there as a mediator because it actually seemed for a second like the 4521 was about to get angry. Utterly refuting an occurring event in the way that 4521 did indicates this.

The original Valk may have been awesome, but we can't expect every single one of them to be like the original, yes te character is cliche, but whatever, this one has an originally passive character and that's how Tuckr likes the character. It belonging to Tuckr(who appears to have used that same character in this and two other RPs) I don't believe we are in any position to change it. In any case, I brought Halcyon there as a mediator because it actually seemed for a second like the 4521 was about to get angry. Utterly refuting an occurring event in the way that 4521 did indicates this.

Either way tuck i'm not gonna ask you to change your character cause meh it's your character i just wanted to try and find an answer to why everyone keeps making their Valk all.... emotional.. overall i don't really have any issues with how anyone rp's them i'm just confused 90% of the time. *shrug* Soooooooo carry on i suppose?

I actually came up for an idea about how the Valkyr might be able to stay, so i'll just give my two cents. If Zhon can convince her he'd take her back to his ship and hand her some "civilian clothing" she can change into out of her Warframe.

Since she is no longer a class 4 weapon without her Warframe she no longer possess a threat to the Crucible, so Uncle Vega is happy, so she can stay, so everyone else is happy.

Wow... this type of stuff makes me happy Destiny is out tomorrow.

I honestly think you could avoid it by not consistently posting nothing but gif's or perhaps giving a serious answer for once... not to be a $&*^ but you're previous posts haven't felt the slightest bit serious.

Metro you have no way to kick him off of the crucible for one, and two it would just be bad for you as you'd just blatantly get 'another' of your characters banned from the thread.

Fine... I'm just f**king tired of guys just raging at me over a joke. You can get peace when I'm on Destiny I suppose...

Relax man. We're just trying to help make you a better roleplayer. Sometimes you're going to get moments from me or anyone else where we will criticize you. We'll get angry and yes we will judge you but at the end of the day it's a way of getting experience under your belt.

Either way it's not meant to be personal in any way. and I apologise for any anger and unpleasantness I have caused.