Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Worst Dlc You Have Played.

Sixty5

I think the worst DLC I have played in my life was the Honest Hearts DLC.

I never played Dead Money, so I can't judge that one. Old World Blues was hilarious in my opinion, and the characters were awesome (Speak with Dr Klein, even if you don't have earmuffs.) Lonesome Road was well-done, if a bit boring after a while.

Honest Hearts? It just bored me. Saying it's the worst is being too harsh in my opinion, but it bored me from the start to the end. The scenery was beautiful, and there was even rain. Rain! In the wasteland! But there wasn't all that much in to do in Zion, aside from the main questline and a handful of side quests.

The weapons they added in (specifically the Thompson SMG and Colt 1911, aka the .45 SMG and .45 Pistol) were quite powerful, though, so that was a plus for my Mojave wanderings.

The Pitt from Fallout 3. Great weapons, armor, scenery and lore - but the storyline is bad and too short! I had it finished in under an hour!

I could say the same for Mothership Zeta, but I have not played it yet.

Edited by Gammaion

Did you got through it at level 40? Also weak weapons? Did you not use the holorifle? best damage for ammo energy weapon in the game.

Also Dawnguard for Skyrim. Was soooooo bad.

I personally enjoyed Dawnguard, and I absolutely loved Serana - probably the only character in the game with any real depth and character development.

Dragonborn, though. It promised WEREBEARS and dragon flying. Dragon flying was awful and they should not have bothered implementing such a horrible mechanic. Werebears were simply an enemy added to the game. They even showed us gameplay of the Werebear!

Asides from that, I thought Dragonborn was fantastic. It gave me a nostalgia trip to my days playing Morrowind. It was chock full of easter eggs from Morrowind, too!

I personally enjoyed Dawnguard, and I absolutely loved Serana - probably the only character in the game with any real depth and character development.

Serana is by far my favorite character in any Bethesda game. She was fleshed out extremely well and she had a ton of great chemistry with the Player Character... which is saying a lot when the Player technically never speaks.

I love her so much I'm resisting turning this into a Serana Fan Thread.

Serana is by far my favorite character in any Bethesda game. She was fleshed out extremely well and she had a ton of great chemistry with the Player Character... which is saying a lot when the Player technically never speaks.

I love her so much I'm resisting turning this into a Serana Fan Thread.

I actually prefer the regular companions in fallout NV to Serana, they all have more interesting dialogue and are better gameplay wise as well. Serana is the best vanilla Skyrim companion, but given how meh the rest of them are, that isn't saying much.

As a hardcore Fallout fan, I loved Dead Money. The worst DLC I've ever played? That would probably be Dark Age of Camelot: Trials of Atlantis. While the DLC itself wasn't all that bad, it killed off a lot of the player base and slowly bled the game to death.

I'm also a Fallout fan too but I wasn't trying to imply that Dead Money was the worst DLC (running with alot of gold bars in my inventory was really tough but worth it all), just look at the Armour Horse DLC from Oblivion that really disappointed me.

I'm also a Fallout fan too but I wasn't trying to imply that Dead Money was the worst DLC (running with alot of gold bars in my inventory was really tough but worth it all), just look at the Armour Horse DLC from Oblivion that really disappointed me.

Pretty much all of Oblivion's DLC's sucked though.

I mean there was like the 4 houses and Horse Armour and I was kinda disappointed with knights of the nine.

Shivering Isle's though. Loved it.

Pretty much all of Oblivion's DLC's sucked though.

I mean there was like the 4 houses and Horse Armour and I was kinda disappointed with knights of the nine.

Shivering Isle's though. Loved it.

Agreed, Shivering Isle's had to be one of the best DLC's in Oblivion. 

The Ultimate Vault hunter upgrade 2 or whatever it was called, sure it added a new weapons and stuff but i think one was enough. All the headhunter DLC's were pretty bad too, just tiny (tina) plots and 3-4 missions a piece.

Keeping in mind that the headhunter DLCs were not fully loaded content DLCs, I am surprised they were as good as they were. It was a nice way to end the story of Borderlands 2, and a fun way to celebrate the holidays.

Keeping in mind that the headhunter DLCs were not fully loaded content DLCs, I am surprised they were as good as they were. It was a nice way to end the story of Borderlands 2, and a fun way to celebrate the holidays.

I can agree with that, only there was massive hype that the final DLC would involve the moon base. So there was a bit of disappointment .

Dead money? bull.

I liked having scarce supplies, and crap weapons. It forced me to hide and scavenge, like survival horror. I had to manage and keep track of my resources and bullets, and it had a slew of interesting characters. And the voice acting was BAWHS.

Now, for rotten DLC?

F'ing SIR HAMMERLOCK AND HIS GAME HUNT.

Borderlands 2 is a bland game as it is, and gets boring after a long time playing. Well, guess how this dlc started? Making you run all the way across a gigantic map, listen to sir hurksalot and his shiny pimp-o-rifle for 5 minutes, and if you died, YOU HAD TO RUN ACROSS THE WHOLE MAP JUST TO GET BACK AGAIN.

It doesn't end there! Oh, no.

- Poor optimization caused framerate drops on even high-end PCs.

- Making several enemy attacks completely unavoidable, even moreso in the reg. game.

- Witch doctors that... Well, just the witch doctors.

- Recycled assets galore! I've never seen so many un-unique uniques in a dlc ever. And the enemies. They are boring, with the exception of the scalions. The new enemies are supposed to be one of this DLC's main draws, just so you know.

- The final boss is a recycled bullymong.

- Liked drifters from BL1? Well, no one did either. Guess where they show up?

- Waste 100+ eridium just to fight a "secret" invincible boss. And it's a drifter too. Whoopie.

...And, I could go on. But I won't. But I could.

my most hated dlc was the asura's wrath dlc

-capcom makes people have to pay money to see the TRUE ending of the game.

-takes away some of the best fights that should of been in the game.

-the dlc starts after the worst cliffhanger in game history.

I can agree with that, only there was massive hype that the final DLC would involve the moon base. So there was a bit of disappointment .

Keeping in mind though... Gearbox said nothing about the Moonbase dlc.

That was all on the community. They wanted it, they fantasized about it, and then they got something else entirely.

You never know, they may end up making one. Doubting it for now though.