Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blueprint Availability

zeezorro

anybody else think that everything in the game should have the availability to be made in the foundry? they could make it so you have to buy your way to an certain planet specifically made for farming materials and depending on which mission u pick, you could get a variety of the different materials. but every mission only dropped that specific material, which brings farming for material easier, you would still need to buy the slots, but you would be able to farm faster and easier.

Pretty much everything DOES have the ability to be made in the foundry.

I see by post count you're probably new. Many weapons have their blueprints in the research labs of the clan dojo, as well as three of the frames. 

Edited by Tails-san

but if they did make them like gameplay items that actually could make your playing better, they would make a lot more money from the impatient players

They did that for a while with Arcane helmets.

Then they decided that wasn't the best plan because then you couldn't dress as you wanted while also looking the way you wanted, so they stopped that.

You can get some helmets via blueprint alerts though.

Putting specific material into specific mission would be pretty hard with current crafting costs.

To make that happen you would need to carefuly set materials in specific missions that you predict player will play during that phase of the game and then adjust crafting costs to match.

I dont say its impossible but honestly i believe that there are more pressing matters atm, i would like to see it in future though.

anybody else think that everything in the game should have the availability to be made in the foundry?

You know. I protested Dojo Tech from the moment it came out because I didn't like what direction it took the game, nor the restrictions and obligations it put on players.

However, even a hardened anti-social butterfly like myself cannot fully enjoy this game without other people, so as much as I hated being forced to talk to people, it ended up improving the "fun" factor of this game. So I got over it.

Also, you can build your own dojo with a 1 man clan just fine.

I'm just spitballing for update 15 forward, also, they could come out with an accessory for arms, legs, back and chest that could also make players look more menacing and demonic. They are supposed to be space ninja's that bring nothing but death in their wake right?

I'm just spitballing for update 15 forward, also, they could come out with an accessory for arms, legs, back and chest that could also make players look more menacing and demonic. They are supposed to be space ninja's that bring nothing but death in their wake right?

Space tiaras and Tutus.