Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quit Hoggn' The Mic Grineer

Drunken_Child

Imagine this: You just killed Kela De Thaym. You're in your liset. You hear something on the radio and brush it off as if it's just another repeated transmission. A loud static fills your whole ship, your Kubrow (if any) is weeping and hiding under it's own paws and curled up in the corner of the ship, where it's incubator is. You walk up to this annoyingly loud static coming from your radio. When you're right in front of your radio, you hear glitches, glitches in the static. Random interferences occur and it ends with a loud beep. Silence. Immediately following the silence, you hear a loud, blood curdling whisper. You don't understand a word coming from this transmitter. Static once more, and you immediately hear a grineer conversation between two guards. You have been marked for death.

Ever since U14's release, I've always had the idea that whenever you're marked by the Stalker, or ANY ASSASSIN (G3 being sarcastic remarks over the radio, and Zanuka being silence with a few beeps hear and there) you'd have a vocal message sent, but not every time you're marked, just occasionally.

Imagine this: You just killed Kela De Thaym. You're in your liset. You hear something on the radio and brush it off as if it's just another repeated transmission. A loud static fills your whole ship, your Kubrow (if any) is weeping and hiding under it's own paws and curled up in the corner of the ship, where it's incubator is. You walk up to this annoyingly loud static coming from your radio. When you're right in front of your radio, you hear glitches, glitches in the static. Random interferences occur and it ends with a loud beep. Silence. Immediately following the silence, you hear a loud, blood curdling whisper. You don't understand a word coming from this transmitter. Static once more, and you immediately hear a grineer conversation between two guards. You have been marked for death.

And then suddenly the lights on your Liset flicker...

The Stalker taps on your window, and speaks in short rasps "Help... can't... breath".

Stalker's head explodes from the intense pressure and he dies...but then you hear a whisper on your radio "You'll pay for not letting him in.". You have been marked by the Stalker's stalker. 2spooky.

Edited by LazerSkink

I'm still hoping for different bandwidths to monitor.

The grineer customs agents.

The emergency response infested channels.

The corpus home shopping network.

Phobos Got Talent.

(Just think--kril and vor making snarky remarks about the crooning abilities of variouis grineer... and the grineer themselves singing! "Iiii-iiiii-iii, rus reaarr kos yoooooooooo-ooou, I rus rearr kos YOOOU!" Vor: "You just signed your death warrant." Kril: "Pure Auditory Perfection!")

This, this, and all the this!

Phobos Got Talent.

(Just think--kril and vor making snarky remarks about the crooning abilities of variouis grineer... and the grineer themselves singing! "Iiii-iiiii-iii, rus reaarr kos yoooooooooo-ooou, I rus rearr kos YOOOU!" Vor: "You just signed your death warrant." Kril: "Pure Auditory Perfection!")

you made my day xD