Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It Exists! It Actually Exists! The 75% Coupon And Bonus Plat!

Kinperor

Don't mind me, I'll just log on and get my Sentinel Weapon Affinity and be on my way.

I know not where you go, but I'll go with you. This is literally what I got on my main account. 

Oh that just sucks.

hahaahaha let me enjoy this legendary moment

- nipple rub gif -

Heh it's annoying but I don't really care, I already have more plat than I need. 

Buy it on that account, trade it to your main.

Won't that risk getting your account suspended or banned? As it can be used to abuse alt account daily logins until they get the 75% off discount then just trade all the plat for a slash dash.

Forgive my enthusiasm, it's the first time in a year and and half that I get it. 

... But it's on my alt account. 

Congrats.  And also, I secretly hate you cuz I'm jelly.

That's the thing you are not allowed to do this with alt accounts 

Is it forbidden? I wasn't aware. 

Is it rare? i get them every two weeks, sometimes twice but don't need plat so they just stay there and run out 

75% off coupon are rare, lesser coupon aren't really rare. Well, 50% is somewhat rare. 20% is very common. 

Daily coupon reward WITH plat I haven't got a single one in a year and a half, let alone with 75% off. 

Is it forbidden? I wasn't aware. 

75% off coupon are rare, lesser coupon aren't really rare. Well, 50% is somewhat rare. 20% is very common. 

Daily coupon reward WITH plat I haven't got a single one in a year and a half, let alone with 75% off. 

I am not sure it is forbidden, but every time I have seen someone ask if having alt accounts were ok someone (Sometimes from DE) Tells them it is fine as long as they don't interact with there main account.

How many newborn babies did you sacrifice to RNGeezus for that?!!!!

Surprisingly I didn't have to sacrifice anymore newborns than what I do usually every night.

I know that feeling. Got a coupon on my alt account several months back, I tried to see if DE would transfer it to my main, ended up running out before support got back to me.

Did they actually tell you whether they would/could? 

OMFG UR LIEF SUCKS

I say buy the plat, get another computer and trade it all to your normal account. 

That's the thing you are not allowed to do this with alt accounts 

So if playing with smurf account is not forbidden. And trading plat from surf to main is forbidden. BUT is this forbidden?

Buy plat, keep plat on smurf and play smurf. Trade stuff from main account to smurff.

Trading stuff but not plat? Is this something you are allowed?

So if playing with smurf account is not forbidden. And trading plat from surf to main is forbidden. BUT is this forbidden?

Buy plat, keep plat on smurf and play smurf. Trade stuff from main account to smurff.

Trading stuff but not plat? Is this something you are allowed?

I don't know, but I would not do it to be on the safe side. Message someone at DE they will have the exact answer.