Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Dream Of The Day I Can Play For More Then 30 Min

eridian00

Question

Every single time I play this game, it will crash at random moments. But usually always around 30min max. Very rarely do I get to play for longer then that. I have talked with support, I have tried every thing they said to try and yet it still crashes at random times. I play dozens of other games that almost never crash yet this game is lucky to get 30 min in before crashing.

I have 3 different types of crashes too, one that takes me to the webpage saying hardware malfunction, another that just says it crashed, and another that makes the game go non responsive saying the evolution engine isn't responding.

I can't understand why out of all the games I play, this is the only one that crashes. I mean It's not even the most taxing game I have on my pc, yet it is still the only one that crashes. I have verified files dozens of times too with no luck.

12 answers to this question

I can play games like skyrim and tomb raider on medium to high with little issue. This is literally the only game I have that ever crashes. And it does not always give the hardware error message, sometimes it just says it crashed or goes non responsive.

The guy with support and I messaged back and forth several times going through stuff, like changing my settings in the launcher and in game. Finally after about 12 different things he said that the only thing he can think of is to stress test my pc and see if everything checks out. But again, warframe is the only game I play that crashes, no other game does. So I wouldn't think that it would be hardware, otherwise my other games would crash or cause issue too, not just warframe.

And my pc heat never goes over 40.

Not sure on all my pc specs but I know I have an nvidia gtx 460,a 64bit system, and 4gigs of ram. That's all I know in that regard. I know they are outdated now but still, the other games run fine yet warframe on the lowest graphics setting still manages to crash more often then not.

I've had very similar issues on my laptop - switching it to fullscreen from windowed mode did the trick. My old GTS9800M wasn't liking rendering the adjusted resolution to fit in the window. Try setting the game resolution to match the desktop and running fullscreen.

Just a tip :P