Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Biggest 'no' Moment?

ChaoticEdge

Farming for Malicious Raptor tons when it came out, managed to get 3 in total from Xini, sold 2, kept one for my Venka. Some guy offered me 50 plat for it, this was at the point where it was only worth like 15p, so I accepted thinking I could get another from Xini. And then the update came and Xini became infested defence…

So I was living for ages without the stance so I finally traded it for 10p, run a mission with it and my Ash, get it 30 seconds in….

ARE YOU SERIOUS.

Edited by Jimjoebob27

i was on my perfect no death kubrow running streak. then i decided to do a level 30 alert grineer rescue mission. i was babysitting my kubrow and the hostage when suddendly i notice my kubrow had gone down and had 5 seconds left before he bleed out.

No problem right, he was right in front of me? i ran over to him, 2 seconds left, suddendly i hear this screeching sound and then i was 2 miles away from my kubrow thank to a commander who had switch teleport me. the biggest rage moment i ever experience in warframe ever.

no computers were harm in the aftermath of the event, however a lot of grineer were.

Needed one more detron part and had been waiting rather then trying to farm for it for a while. Recently built frost prime so was a pretty low rank and was also leveling my dera. Decided to solo a mobile defence alert for quite a lot of credits on a corpus out post. Was pretty under leveled but I had been managing just fine.

About halfway to the first terminal good old harvey shows up and I manage to take him down after a good 10 or so minutes. What do you know, he drops the last detron part I needed. After the inital excitement wore off I managed to finish all the way up to the 3rd and last terminal which took a while with my undermodded gear. Then with about 30 seconds to go on the last terminal I run out of ammo in my dera and had no energy while  a couple of techs and regular corpus goons lay into it just as snowglobe wears off.

I couldn't kill them fast enough and failed the mission.

I was pretty salty over the whole experience.

Oh and to add insult to injury the alert ended just as I finished so I couldn't run it again.

This was around a month a go and I'm still mad.

Edited by StinkyPygmy

Doing a mobile defense. Got the harvester, killed him and got last part i needed for detron, finished the first terminal and move on to the second, i go down into the bleed out state playing by myself after the harvester died, terminal gets destroyed and i fail the mission.

Wow ninja'd.

I feel your pain.