Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gosh Forum People Suck... Here Is Why:

theRCB

Whenever you post a legitimate topic, no one replies or leaves feedback...

AND THEN when you post something beyond a doubt stupid, they reply and give you S#&$ for it

(and sometimes they even praise you for it)...

What the heck?

Edited by oPANDAFRAMEo

It depends on the Feedback itself as well as the "Hot Topic" of the day/week/month. For example, a thread proposing changes to Dojos will not be nearly as popular as a thread concerning Kubrows or the UI, which are recent additions/changes.

It also depends on the nature of the thread that was made. If it is a wall of text or badly formatted or the grammar is terrible, people are less likely to give it the time of day as opposed to a clear, concise, and well-formatted topic.

As for threads that may or may not be stupid or questionable in their content: people are different and react to things differently. Simple as that.

That's not all true.

Of course it is. I just tested it. Have you seen my 'lotus Conspiracy' thread... or my 'Cowboy frame' thread? Those where just bullcrap thread and I got S#&$ for them. (not sure if the cowboy thread is still up though)...

AND THEN... we go to my other thread that is actually legitimate that I have been working on for awhile has had lots of views, some good remarks, but no insight on how to improve. I would love to have it become something more... :(