Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

6 Forma Kubrows

Pansoy

Finally did it. 6 Formas on each type of Kubrow. Why did I do it? Because I can. :P   And I love Kubrows despite their flaws. >_<

Hurk (Huras) also my 1st Kubrow

bac4a478-a420-4122-8c14-876085b42e4b.jpg

Warframe0885.jpg

Tora (Raksa)

906d4b0c-853e-4003-a667-3320119655d6.jpg

Warframe0883.jpg

Inugami (Sunika)

e9a72b0b-9437-43ba-8ef2-86212b347083.jpg

Warframe0881.jpg

Jean (Sahasa)

f4d95dcd-4e3a-49fe-9091-3c42181dfade.jpg

Warframe0879.jpg

Does forma-ing them 6 times make them glow in the dark?

I wish. xD

You lucky bastard, you have all 4 kubrows, each one with its special fur, and you have the time and resources to put forma and add all the kubrow mods in there maxed, I wish I had your stuff D:

Yeah, took me awhile to find which Kubrows I wanted to get forma'd. The max mods, let's just say I "had" over 30 Kubrows and made a bit of plat selling imprints....well, I've got 4 now, thanks to the Lotus. >_<

As for fur color, it's just all colored now thanks to 14.5.  :3

I wish. xD

Yeah, took me awhile to find which Kubrows I wanted to get forma'd. The max mods, let's just say I "had" over 30 Kubrows and made a bit of plat selling imprints....well, I've got 4 now, thanks to the Lotus. >_<

As for fur color, it's just all colored now thanks to 14.5.  :3

I want some of your plat D:

I'm in a crisis to find 3 catalysts.

Impressive.  Is it worth the time and effort though?  End game performance and such.  

I've only tried my 6th forma'd Sunika on a T4 Survival so far. Since that was the 1st Kubrow I put formas on and was still debating whether or not I should forma the rest of the types. I've only gotten up to 50 minutes, then we had to leave for either life support issues or because my friends keep dying. :P  Anyways, up to there, my Kubrow has not died once yet and was still able to kill the enemies in one hit. My Bite was still at rank 8 at that time though, so it took about 2-4 hits to kill a heavy around 40+ minutes.

I've only tried my 6th forma'd Sunika on a T4 Survival so far. Since that was the 1st Kubrow I put formas on and was still debating whether or not I should forma the rest of the types. I've only gotten up to 50 minutes, then we had to leave for either life support issues or because my friends keep dying. :P  Anyways, up to there, my Kubrow has not died once yet and was still able to kill the enemies in one hit. My Bite was still at rank 8 at that time though, so it took about 2-4 hits to kill a heavy around 40+ minutes.

Shiny, sounds much more useful than a Sentinel.