The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warmeme

Suprizebuttseks

So we come to the classic designer's conundrum once again: If something is clearly bugged, but it also looks fuckin' awesome -

To patch or not to patch?

Integrate it into the game.

Like skiing. The guys who made Tribes: Ascend broke the engine trying to put it into the game.

So we come to the classic designer's conundrum once again: If something is clearly bugged, but it also looks fuckin' awesome -

To patch or not to patch?

Is it detrimental to your vision of the game or players enjoyment of it?

Patch.

Is it just something cool and fun for your players to mess around with?

Not to Patch.

Z0hfEd3.png

ughhhhhh....lame. 

why do i even waste my time with photoshop and fancy edits on memes when all i have to do to get likes in this thread now is take a screenshot and add really unfunny text that barely passes off as funny? i mean, i can start pumping out hundreds if that what counts as funny now. 

then again, that mustache quote contest was filled with the dumbest quotes i have ever read yet they were really well liked. 

Edited by Darthmufin

ughhhhhh....lame. 

why do i even waste my time with photoshop and fancy edits on memes when all i have to do to get likes in this thread now is take a screenshot and add really unfunny text that barely passes off as funny? i mean, i can start pumping out hundreds if that what counts as funny now. 

then again, that mustache quote contest was filled with the dumbest quotes i have ever read yet they were really well liked. 

Cus sadly, stupid tends to be easy to get laughs most the time and attempts to take long to set up a joke anymore lead to a 'welp, bored' in a few seconds.

ughhhhhh....lame. 

Cus sadly, stupid tends to be easy to get laughs most the time and attempts to take long to set up a joke anymore lead to a 'welp, bored' in a few seconds.

If this is the case, then what is it the essence of a Warmeme? How would you differentiate a funny picture from something that is worthy of Warmeme?

If this is the case, then what is it the essence of a Warmeme? How would you differentiate a funny picture from something that is worthy of Warmeme?

The essence of a warmeme is Tenno, Pureed Kubrow, stretchy grineer and really lazy Corrupted.

And sassy SWAT units, but that's just Payday 2.

ughhhhhh....lame. 

B5BSVqH.png

ughhhhhh....lame.

Lowest Common Denominator = appealing to as many people at once as possible.

Fart jokes get more laughs than Dennis Miller's obscure references ever did.

Edited by DaftMeat