Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warmeme

Suprizebuttseks

What the Hek did you just say about me, you pathetic skum? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Grineer Army, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the Red Veil, and I have over 300 confirmed kills on the Tenno. I am trained in covert warfare and I’m the top Vulkar sniper in the entire Grineer Forces. You are nothing to me but just another skum to be eradicated. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this System, mark my very words. You think you can get away with saying such heresy to me over the communications network? Think again, skum. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Eximus Grustrag Warriors across the Solar System and your identification number is being traced right now so you better prepare for the coming storm, skum. The storm that wipes of the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re dead, skum. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over sevenk hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in fisticuffs, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Grineer Land and Space Corps and I will use it to its fullest extent to wipe your miserable face off the face of the universe, you skum. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your skum like tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you Twin Queen damned skum. I will defecate all over your face and you will drown in it. You’re dead, skum.