Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wraith And Vandal Warframes

(PSN)MonkeysBeLike

So as we know, some weapons are wraithed and vandaled and primed, even though wraith is specific to grineer weaponry (exept for the latron wraith) and vandal is specific to corpus weaponry, what if a warframe was wraithed or vandaled? It would be a nice addition to the game in my opinion and lots of people would like it (expet the people that complain they didn't get it and its unfair) it would make some sense since the latron is a Tenno weapon but been wraithed, please post your opinions about this, would love to read them

Edited by (PS4)ImstillModern

It really doesn't make sense though, as Grineer & Corpus can't make/control Warframes, and it adds a useless copy of existing frames.

Some would argue that the Primes are useless copies already. Even if they are, we don't need more.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

So as we know, some weapons are wraithed and vandaled and primed, even though wraith is specific to grineer weaponry (exept for the latron wraith) and vandal is specific to corpus weaponry, what if a warframe was wraithed or vandaled? It would be a nice addition to the game in my opinion and lots of people would like it (expet the people that complain they didn't get it and its unfair) it would make some sense since the latron is a Tenno weapon but been wraithed, please post your opinions about this, would love to read them

wraith excalibur?

warframe_stalker_by_demon551-d78999t.png 

It's actually not a fact about the wraith/vandal being tied to grineer/corpus. It's speculation. And honestly, if it's just a reskin I'd say no.

Reskin no, skin yes

Cosmetic skin? Yes. Colour palette? Yes.

Actual Warframes? Nope.

This^ I vote mostly for the color palette, in other words a metal texture color palette and a pattern type color palette, we need these.

It really doesn't make sense though, as Grineer & Corpus can't make/control Warframes, and it adds a useless copy of existing frames.

Some would argue that the Primes are useless copies already. Even if they are, we don't need more.

Problem being that neither the Grineer nor the Corpus can create Warframes, so a Vandal or Wraith frame would be illogical.

VALKYR GUYS VALKYR VANDAL

valkyr wasn't made by the corpus, she was a different warframe that got nearly entirely ripped apart with a tenno inside to stop the frame from disintegrating like they're supposed to while being tampered with, the fact that she got up and ripped the corpus a structurally superfluous new behind with the tattered shreds of a warframe was just how angry she was. 

No, it's not. It's been stated countless times already on the forums, on Twitter, in-game, during devstreams, during Primetime, and in the follow-up.

Take your pick.

As far as I knew, that train of that was stopped when Red Veil came around. And now there's Latron Wraith. Also, it wasn't set in stone and DE has changed their mind about things before.