Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Personal Hope For Upcoming Tenno Reinforcements.

Lancars

I think there's hope for that! When they put in the new rescue mission tiles there was an event with a faction called the Red Veil. Though not explicitly stated, the foreshadowing was clear that they were behind the Wraith weapons. When they go live with the factions and quests, I think it's likely that we'll see factions responsible for Wraith and Vandal weapons show up, probably peddling their old wears!

I'm hoping for Tigris Prime, Aklex Prime, and an Orokin melee weapon that hits me just right to add in with them. None of the existing weapons are quite what I'm looking for, and as much as I'd love an Orokin sword/shield, I wouldn't want the shield on my arm while using dual pistols. Just looks wonky IMHO.

Tho why the wiki says "It has been confirmed by DERebecca that the Vandal series weapons will remain exclusive and not available in the future."

Yet the prova vandal came back :o

This is because instead of the prova vandal being given out, a machete wraith was given instead. Therefore, it technically had not been released. Now however that has changed and it will not be available in the future.

Tho why the wiki says "It has been confirmed by DERebecca that the Vandal series weapons will remain exclusive and not available in the future."

There was no point in permanently spurning a reward, which is why they brought back the Prova Vandal. Since, well, if they didn't, that thing would continue to haunt people for years to come.

Edit: Well, KFC beat me to it. GG.

Edited by Skorpior

Some of the Vandal stuff had unusual circumstances. Lato and Braton were from closed beta and may be "exclusive" to those who participated. Snipetron Vandal was a Vandal of a weapon that's not supposed to exist at all. Snipetron was totally removed, as it's model was re-purposed for the Lanka. That will probably not return since it breaks the lore. I don't think Vandal in general is necessarily off limits for re-release.

Don't want to put words in their mouths though, that's just my speculation.

Edited by VKhaun

I think there's hope for that! When they put in the new rescue mission tiles there was an event with a faction called the Red Veil. Though not explicitly stated, the foreshadowing was clear that they were behind the Wraith weapons. When they go live with the factions and quests, I think it's likely that we'll see factions responsible for Wraith and Vandal weapons show up, probably peddling their old wears!

I'm hoping for Tigris Prime, Aklex Prime, and an Orokin melee weapon that hits me just right to add in with them. None of the existing weapons are quite what I'm looking for, and as much as I'd love an Orokin sword/shield, I wouldn't want the shield on my arm while using dual pistols. Just looks wonky IMHO.

I did the red veil :O