Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Another Noob Question Lol Sorry

(XBOX)Sixsantavirus

Question

15 answers to this question

He's a joke for me now, but I remember when a team of three of my friends got their posteriors handed to them trying to fight him so they could get parts. I was on the skype call when it happened, quite hilarious.

Also, protip: Vauban is the only class I'd purchase with plat, and only if you don't get a streak of luck. I remember I was talking to my friend about how I'd love to have the last part I needed (the chassis), and it immediately popped up. Like, as I said that, popped up. RNGesus is not a cruel god, simply a douchebag.

Edited by MorteTacere

No frame is worth spending all that plat on.. Look at the cost of rushing/potato and you still win out just gathering the parts.

I understand some people have time constraints, and that RNG can be a B*, but the plat will have so many more uses down the line.

We all mistakes, and learn from them.  

This would be one of them lol, but most everyone has done the same at one point or another.  If they are saying dont do it, they are likely speaking from experience.

Its very easy to obtain most warframes without much hard work or grinding.  If its researchable in a lab, or dropped from a boss on a planet, or gfrom a quest its really easy.  

I would also say Nekros is pretty easy to obtain, and not worth spending money on even though he doesnt fit the above criteria.  

If you ask me Hydroid and Vauban are the only frames you should to buy just to skip a ferocious grindwall and a never-ending-search (of course, only get them if they interest you).  

Maybe also Excalibur, Loki, and Volt since they are real cheap.  For 75p you get to skip the 3-day wait, the (very tiny) grind, and it comes pre-installed with a catalyst.  

Wait, it sounds like you purchased the Ash frame blueprint then, that would be the recommended path to obtain ash.  

Now you need to fight your way to uranus and defeat the boss.  He will drop ash chassis bp, ash helmet bp, and ash systems blueprint after you kill him enough.  Craft those, then you can begin crafting Ash.

Edited by (PS4)KalGerion_Beast

You said you "purchased" as in with plat? I know you're new, but never do that unless you really hate rng, and I mean REALLY. Just about everything besides most cosmetics and slots can be obtained in time.

its not 'that' big of a deal. I bought my 2nd (1st non-starter) and I don't regret it. you might as well get something you want asap and then the rest of the grind wont seem so bad. But that's just my opinion.

He's a joke for me now, but I remember when a team of three of my friends got their posteriors handed to them trying to fight him so they could get parts. I was on the skype call when it happened, quite hilarious.

Ash so OP. :D

Bladestorm Ash is even more OP. >:D

He's a good frame when built right, but only contributes to the team by killing. Welp, that's how bad@ss he is, I guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Yazeth

Ash is a neat 'frame, I'd probably play him more if I didn't love Mag so much.  :3

Here's a link to the Warframe wiki, it'll list all of the Warframes in the game and how to obtain them;

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Warframes

There is even a section that shows you what order the planets unlock, takes a lot of guessing out of where to go next. XD