Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Call To Arms

REDHOOOD

Hi everyone, 

Since my last thread entitled "enough is enough" was closed, I decided to leave a few concluding remarks here and some information on how I plan on organizing the seiges on enemy rails. 

First off, thanks to everyone who supported/supports this movement. We will still be continuing forward despite this set back. An obstacle we have at the moment is a platform for good communication. Warframe has no private chat rooms where we can go and leave, so this complicates organization. This is why I have decided to organize premade teams for the assault in game and here on forums. 

Thanks to the community support, I have now contacts in smaller fleets and I will be receiving information on when their "all out assaults" will occur. Couple hours prior to the all out seige, I will make a forum post labeled "Call to arms on X Dark sector". Post in the forum, pick up a team and join us. I would like to emphasize that everyone is still welcome to help us defend and/or attack with alliances with good reputations. 

If there are any other alliances that would like our services, PM me or make a thread with (Resistance) in the label. All we ask is you keep you promise for low taxes and a tax free sechura. 

Today the Resistance is born. 

Best, 

Red 

EDIT: THE CALL TO ARMS POST WILL BE CREATED IN THE "OFF TOPICS" SECTION OF FORUMS.

Edited by REDHOOOD

So like most resistance movements in history?

Not really. Resistance and revolution movements (Examples: French Revolution, American civil war) tended to happen because living conditions were genuinely S#&$ for an overwhelming majority of people.

Here, people are up in arms over losing out on a few thousand credits per run and/or a percieved conspiracy between the current big alliances to keep themselves in power.

So no, its not the same.

God forbid alliances put taxes on their nodes in order to fund battlepay and benefit from having put the effort in to take it in the first place.

It's the same exact people that complain about taxes that fight against the No-Tax rails when they go into conflict.

Edited by JohnProdman

So someone comes out slinging baseless accusations born from a sense entitlement and now we have a "resistance" movement?

Exactly. It's awesome.

This is another facet of Dark Sectors. Rivalry. The feeling that you should campaign for a cause fitting the personality your Clan or Alliance has picked out for itself.

It is a system that does allow taking the fight to them and doesn't require any particular reason for you to do it.

There is room in the Alliance system for Clans to show a little color. The create a sort of public face for others to get an idea of their goals over.

Example of this working out? Clan Warbros Prime. Warframe's quintessential Saturday morning cartoon villain Clan.

Be good, be evil, be just, be a tyrant. Be part of a clan. An alliance. Forge treatise with others. Or break them. 

All in good fun with a healthy sense of humor and some style. Why not?

Exactly. It's awesome.

This is another facet of Dark Sectors. Rivalry. The feeling that you should campaign for a cause fitting the personality your Clan or Alliance has picked out for itself.

It is a system that does allow taking the fight to them and doesn't require any particular reason for you to do it.

There is room in the Alliance system for Clans to show a little color. The create a sort of public face for others to get an idea of their goals over.

Example of this working out? Clan Warbros Prime. Warframe's quintessential Saturday morning cartoon villain Clan.

Be good, be evil, be just, be a tyrant. Be part of a clan. An alliance. Forge treatise with others. Or break them. 

All in good fun with a healthy sense of humor and some style. Why not?

Well i cant exactly refute any of that.

It just annoys me to see people making accusations without proof.

Well i cant exactly refute any of that.

It just annoys me to see people making accusations without proof.

The only advice I can give is to take any flak thrown your way and roll with it. I mean, in the end it's a game. Besides that, in the end no matter what someones reasons may be when they choose to step up to you - the truth is the truth.

If someone points at your Clan or Alliance and accuses you of evil you might have a better time if you throw your head back and let out the best evil laugh you can muster. Have fun with how much freedom we have to play around. Rally the troops and make those awesome rivalries turn every big Dark Sector situation into a potential Martialis, where every inch they take or every inch you reclaim is drenched in blood and glory.

Just think. Many new players and 0 of our Ps4 and Xbone Tenno will NEVER experience that moment when Martialis finally fell during the Gradivus Dilemma. They'll never have the memory of the moment when the entire forum detonated with posts either celebrating or lamenting the end of the both the bloodiest and greatest battle in Warframe's lifetime.

kYeoMNT.jpg

And when you aren't directly involved? Have fun anyway. Why not join in? Could you even imagine how fun Dark Sectors would be if it did go straight up crazy like that all in the name of good fun?

TO be frank, nothing was wrong with the old thread.

Those of us on the so called 'evil' side. (Hi, I'm from ICE here)

Were actually enjoying ourselves, because the only thing that kills is when people get angry and boycott playing dark sectors and fail to recognise DE's effort at a PvP system that IS fun.

I hated PvP till yesterday, then I said....y'know what, it's silly to dislike something without giving it the best I can possible give.

Well I tried it and it is GREAT stress relief. Fighting dumb AI enemies gets old sometimes and fighting another Tenno is a world of difference. Your aiming skills, your gear setup, your understanding of your warframe. EVERYTHING comes into play.

Yes, there are ways to be cheap, but its your choice whether or not to take advantage of that.

I hold respect for players that play ash, without bladestorm, who use smokesreen, but don't set the colour to true black. I myself use invisibility, but I have the colour set so I can be seen, with a little bit of effort. That way its more like open cover, which is the idea behind a fair invisibility (I use pure red btw).

At the end of the day, PvP is what you make it. You can choose to be cheap or you can choose to play fair. It's really up to you.

Can you PLEASE talk to the PS4 folk so they will fight?

Do you know how BORING it is when all i read is message crap like : "Friendly rail attack, not going for rail, welcome to carebearland!"

We dont need less threads like this we need more!!!

That means you V for Vendetta and all the sycophant alliances! FIGHT DAMMIT!

Brought to you by the In Profit We Trust clan. 

-snip-

My honest opinion about you guys at ICE is pretty simple.

Do your thing. Take nobodies crap. Own your persona as an Alliance.

The community has a tendency to paint anything big that shows up as negative. You guys have had cheating allegations and insults and everything thrown your way. Just like Eclipse before you and Warbros way back before Clans even had a Member cap.

Have fun with the fact that people want to consider you equal parts threatening as evil. Let them get a taste of the evil empire, since doing things the way your Alliance prefers already paints you that way in their eyes.

There is nothing bad about being interesting enough that people want to scrap with you when it comes to Warframe's PvP infancy. We still need clans to make decisions that help build that part of the community into something healthy that can grow.

The only advice I can give is to take any flak thrown your way and roll with it. I mean, in the end it's a game. Besides that, in the end no matter what someones reasons may be when they choose to step up to you - the truth is the truth.

If someone points at your Clan or Alliance and accuses you of evil you might have a better time if you throw your head back and let out the best evil laugh you can muster. Have fun with how much freedom we have to play around. Rally the troops and make those awesome rivalries turn every big Dark Sector situation into a potential Martialis, where every inch they take or every inch you reclaim is drenched in blood and glory.

Just think. Many new players and 0 of our Ps4 and Xbone Tenno will NEVER experience that moment when Martialis finally fell during the Gradivus Dilemma. They'll never have the memory of the moment when the entire forum detonated with posts either celebrating or lamenting the end of the both the bloodiest and greatest battle in Warframe's lifetime.

kYeoMNT.jpg

And when you aren't directly involved? Have fun anyway. Why not join in? Could you even imagine how fun Dark Sectors would be if it did go straight up crazy like that all in the name of good fun?

sounds like a damn good time :)

kYeoMNT.jpg

This is possibly the best Chaotic Neutral post I have ever read on these forums, and I agree with it wholeheartedly. 

I care little for that PvP nonsense. I avoid it like a vampire avoids holy water, but honestly, I am seriously mad at alliances like Ice, V and Lo(t)E because of all those credits you "take as tax". Seriously, 3 weeks ago I gave up going on Dark sector mission just because I think you greedy-milk clans/alliances don't deserve even half a credit or a nano-spore that I grind. I even moved on to the void missions to farm credits because of them taxes

I miss the times when Space confederation held Sechura and the other "nice" Alliances held Ceres and Neptune with low taxes. Right now the DS-s throughout the Origin systems are not worth PvE wise, which makes me sad.

In the end, Tenno REDHOOD, I wish you the best of luck in your fight against the oppressive greedy-milk alliances that choke the PvE out of the DS-s.

Edited by TMHowler

So, starting from yesterday, I've noticed higher than usual amount of Tennos fighting for 0-battlepay sides. This morning I got some 100k at earth DS playing defense, which otherwise wouldn't be possible as the attacking side offered no battlepay whatsoever. My heart is happy flowing with greedy milk. 

Is that your work OP? If so, please continue the good fight. A good DS fight usually gives twice more than one Sechura farming, and TEN TIMES the fun.