The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Red Crits.

_Raiklar_

My question is. Will Melee weapons every be able to get Red Crits I'm mostly a melee guy, and I would like to be able to get the kind of damage the Gunslingers get. But, I can't with the Red Crits system in place now. Is there any thought to buff the Crit mods to allow for Red Crits on melee weapons.

Crit system in melee works well at this point. You don´t need red crits since you have the Berserker mod giving you extra speed greatly increasing you dps with critical melee weapons. The only ''flaw'' with the crit system is that crit mods eat your mod slots but you trade great power for options in modding. Everything in Warframe has a drawback when talking about having great benefits, that´s why Corrupted mods exist. 

Crit system in melee works well at this point. You don´t need red crits since you have the Berserker mod giving you extra speed greatly increasing you dps with critical melee weapons. The only ''flaw'' with the crit system is that crit mods eat your mod slots but you trade great power for options in modding. Everything in Warframe has a drawback when talking about having great benefits, that´s why Corrupted mods exist. 

but you all so have speed mods and corrupted mods for firearms and it still out damages melee weapons.

but you all so have speed mods and corrupted mods for firearms and it still out damages melee weapons.

Then the question is about introducing more corrupted and nightmare mods into the game. I think that those kind of mods bring more variety to the table. For example: Now you can choose between a dual stat mod for more status or a regular elemental mod for more elemental damage.

With melee you have the combos with extra procs, CC and damage multipliers and also your skill to move between enemies and sinergizing your Warframe with the melee. You can channel more with warframe with great energy pool or great efficiency, and this is something you can archieve with some knowledge in building and playing. 

So melee isn´t weaker at all, it´s just harder to use. Fire arms also can get skill and sinergy but not eveybody likes this, There´s this idea of Warframe only consisting on your fire weapon floating around killing enemies and forgetting about the rest of your loadout and the inner potential of it.