The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

They Should Make An Aklato Prime For Founders

Catalyst1945

How about a compromise solution?

While the Founders indeed deserve what they have (For that risk they took back then) and the people want them Lato and Skana Prime (hey, me included), how about this:

Give the Founders a free, non-tradeable BPs for Dual Skana and AkLato, or even the actual dual weapons themselves, while at the same time, put the Lato and Skana Prime parts in the Void and make a friggin hard - heroic quest (behind however much time-walls, riddles, theoretical questions, and other logic/knowledge-based obstacles you want) for the non-founders to get the blueprints of the single versions.

This way, in my opinion, both parties should be happy - the founders will have a way to keep their uniqueness and well deserved (and highly unappreciated) awesomeness and the rest of us will finally get to hold those sacred items.

(Please don't throw me in a volcano! I just want to help!)

Edited by TMHowler

How about a compromise solution?

While the Founders indeed deserve what they have (For that risk they took back then) and the people want them Lato and Skana Prime (hey, me included), how about this:

Give the Founders a free, non-tradeable BPs for Dual Skana and AkLato, or even the actual dual weapons themselves, while at the same time, put the Lato and Skana Prime parts in the Void and make a friggin hard - heroic quest (behind however much time-walls, riddles, theoretical questions, and other logic/knowledge-based obstacles you want) for the non-founders to get the blueprints of the single versions.

This way, in my opinion, both parties should be happy - the founders will have a way to keep their uniqueness and well deserved (and highly unappreciated) awesomeness and the rest of us will finally get to hold those sacred items.

(Please don't throw me in a volcano! I just want to help!)

That's actually a pretty smart idea!

Why would it be only for founders? We already got lato and skana prime which non founders will never get, there's no reason not to make dual lato prime or dual skana prime available to everyone... This would in no way shape or form take away our lato and skana prime that we already have.

yeah, IMO, this is the way it should be done. made aklato prime and dual skana prime but allow them to be crafted using normal lato and skana instead of skana prime and lato prime plus some sort of special component like a link or something. problem solve, founder keep their skana prime and lato prime which is what they pay for.

then no side can complain, why would founder complain, DE promise lato and skana prime would never return but didnt say anything about dual version. why would non founder complain about wanting single version when they have the dual version already? i couldnt care less but that i think is the way to finally end this founder v.s non founder argument once and for all.

I'm not a founder, that's the first thing I want to say. However, I think because the founders risked putting money in the game at early stages, should be rewarded again by this. Even if they could make a dual swords kind of thing for Skana Prime for founders, that would be cool. What do you founders think? Yes or no?

founder cosmetics could be a thing.

TBH at this point the founders don't deserve any more rewards and I'm honestly not even sure why this thread exists in the first place. Whatever idea you have for placating non founders isn't going to work because even if founders got aklato primes and everyone else was given a regular lato prime, you'd still end up with a bunch of people who are unhappy that the founders get something they don't. None of this would ease tensions the way some of you think because some people just don't like being denied something others have, regardless of WHY founders have exclusive gear. That's not even mentioning the fact that what a lot of people take issue with is the unatainable mastery points.

The best thing you can do is just leave all variations of this argument alone. Founders are always going to have something non founders don't and some non founders are always going to be unhappy about it. That's it. End of story.