Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki's Needs Two Abilities Re-Worked...

(PSN)xNobleDuskbladex

Anyway here's what I would think needs to be re-worked...

Decoy: So Decoy is a bit sad to some degree, but in the right hands can be used to make a mob drop dead in seconds.

All that needs to be done really is this just add the option to deploy more Decoy's and make it as you rank up the mod this increases... say at max you can put 4 Decoy's. Also why is this thing not invincible? And if it is never to become invincible maybe you should add in a Radial Blind affect when ever it is shot to bits.

Switch Teleport: Now this is barely used by a lot it seems I enjoy using it with my Decoy, but that is not always the case.

I think that Switch Teleport should be made to not only confuse the enemy you switch with but also his squad making them fire upon him giving you time to strike and get a few blows in. OR(This is just an idea) make it when you Switch Teleport you basicly change into the person you switched with say Swicth Teleport with a Corpus Crewman you look like the Crewmen and the Crewmen looks like you. Also in some other forms it said you should be able to switch with certain inanimate objects I totally support this that is all thank you.

Decoy buff to give a small blind after it dies? Sure why not, only that the decoy dies when you deploy a new one making it a great CC effect

Switch Teleport is useful to fly around. But hey we can buff it up as well.

It's not Loki is really strong already #Masterrace

Anyway here's what I would think needs to be re-worked.

Switch Teleport: Now this is barely used by a lot it seems I enjoy using it with my Decoy, but that is not always the case.

I think that Switch Teleport should be made to not only confuse the enemy you switch with but also his squad making them fire upon him giving you time to strike and get a few blows in. OR(This is just an idea) make it when you Switch Teleport you basicly change into the person you switched with say Swicth Teleport with a Corpus Crewman you look like the Crewmen and the Crewmen looks like you. Also in some other forms it said you should be able to switch with certain inanimate objects I totally support this that is all thank you.

Please enlighten me how does your idea make sense, why or how should the enemy start shooting their own when a Tenno teleports him away and goes in a middle of them?

Honestly I'd prefer the big change with switch port being interaction with environment hazards.  Jump over death pit and switch with heavy gunner (combination mobility and lethality without breaking theme).  Decoy really doesn't need changed it draws aggro and gives you a marker for switch port.  Loki is relatively mod intensive but he's also one of the most powerful frames in the game once you do have the mods in question.

Edited by Irorone

In my Opinion invincible Decoy would be a a go since hologram like? if that seem too over powerful, lessen the time it stays active. Since isn't Loki suppose to be master of Illusion and deceiving?

On Regard of switch teleport, it Could be rather improved with confusing the enemies that have their aiming set at Loki. All the enemies that are aiming at him would become confused for 2-3 second when Lokiperform switch teleport. Fixing the problem of instant firing from all the others enemies that are aiming at loki except the switch teleported one.