The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Most Fun Warframe?

Atmosquake

After looking at the frames side-by-side, I picked a few frames for different playstyles. It's all opinion, but I kinda picked the ones I use their four abilities the most evenly. Not all abilities are good, but I use each for their own reasons on a regular basis.

Melee: Ash. That teleport and suriken can be pretty damn cool, and Bladestorm is eye candy.

Casters: Ember and Hydroid. Ember is fun where scaling doesn't mess her over bad(mobility and fireballs wheeee). Hydroid is a real pain in the posterior to get, but his abilities and theme are fun. Volt I bet has been mentioned multiple times, as has Vau.

Notable mentions: Valk can be a blast, but it's easy to get stuck in Hysterialand.

Yeah, can't really slim down the list. If I keep going I'll end up listing everybody.

I have Excalibur (30), Rhino (30), Oberon (30), Ember (30), Valkyr (30), Vauban (4) and building Nyx. So far, I find Oberon and my new Vauban to offer the most enjoyment. Although, Ember for infested missions is very entertaining, too -- World On Fire is pretty epic.

Next frame on my list (and I'm very hopeful to get the last part): Nekros. I haven't spent much time in the Void and I hope to change that soon. =)

Banshee if the rest of my team is composed properly. Her highlight a part of the enemy and shoot it for a damage multiplier is a good time.

For everyday use I like zephyr. The ability to deflect projectiles never gets old, plus she has a floaty jump I like it for some strange reason

Edited by TheOneWhoKnoxx