Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forget About What I Said In The Prev Thread...don't You Think That Xbox One And Ps4 Crossplay Would Be Awsome?

PROzeKToR

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Warframe-Support-Cross-Platform-Play-Between-PS4-PC-57513.html

Im still waiting for this.

[Creative Director Steve Sinclair] told Sony at the show that he wanted Warframe to be updated every week or two weeks, and that players would be able to team up with PC users using cross-platform. They agreed no questions asked. It surprised Sinclair as he initially feared there would be many political hurdles blocking his team’s ambition, particularly when cross-play was concerned. It was a non-issue for Sony.

You know what I mean. Conclaves do nothing but let you instagimp opponents unless you set up an honor system, and Dark Sectors are purely political and give no benefits if you're holding a node.

The game literally gives you no reason to PvP at all.

There is no reason for me to play PvE either, PvP is the only thing that keeps me in this game. That is how boring PvE got.

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Warframe-Support-Cross-Platform-Play-Between-PS4-PC-57513.html

Im still waiting for this.

[Creative Director Steve Sinclair] told Sony at the show that he wanted Warframe to be updated every week or two weeks, and that players would be able to team up with PC users using cross-platform. They agreed no questions asked. It surprised Sinclair as he initially feared there would be many political hurdles blocking his team’s ambition, particularly when cross-play was concerned. It was a non-issue for Sony.

That was one of biggest lie i've ever seen in my life...

Edited by (PS4)SofeSNBR

I'd actually like to see some competition between platforms.

Say an event where total score is divided by the number of people on each platform who played it.

The victorious platform could get a gold event badge as a prize or something.

It would be interesting

All i see was " PvE is farm, farm, farm. PvP does not"

PvP gives others a true opponent, not a bot they've killed thousands of times.

And you can get more valuable things out of that facless look than you will ever get out of a fellow tenno in PvP.

I see what you two are doing here, but no matter how you try to redirect attention to the flaws inherent in any F2P game, this is a PvE focused game. It should be handled as such.

so i understood why crossplay between pc and consoles isn't the way to go...all of the console players will prefer pc over console...

so i thought about it a second time...and i thought, won't XB ONE and PS4 crossplay would be amazing? theyre both consoles and if that will happen the community will be much larger for console gaming in warframe...

tell me what do you think :)

I am being overtly optimistic, but it would allow the PS4 players to carry the XB1 players, possibly forming a stronger community =)

Just create cross-platform Dark Sectors where PS4 is one alliance and XB1 is another alliance. After some time for XB1 players to acclamate.

Then just watch the show...

it would be a gore fest in my opinion.

I don't think sony and Microsoft would like that

The only way is shared royalties from things purchased or allowing console exclusive items. This way players who cross play might want to buy both, benefits both companies can profit from this form of competition.

There might be other ways but it would need more time to think about more business ideas and models.

Edited by Jacate