Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where's The "1887?"

BizarreFetalChimpanzee

Would be cool... I'll forward this to the weapon designers

Oh, pleasssssse let this get added in! Warframe is in need of a good, powerful feeling shotgun. They're one of those types of guns that should be insanely satisfying to use and provide a certain...impact. Visually, I think when you fire it, there should be a lot of sparks/muzzle flash and smoke. When it kills an enemy, it should knock them back like the bows do. Those two things alone would be enough to make it feel like a force to be reckon with, And the knock back would be great at taking out crowds.

Can't handle the Viper?

Viper doesn't cut it. They were more dangerous with the sicarus, not to mention that Kraken Seekers still tend to own my &#! with over the cover auto blind fire (you know, Kraken rounds hurt, but when he fires like 30+ in a second and a half period... you tend to give a notice).

Giving lancers a shotgun or marlock would be a step in the right direction.

Giving us a "go away grineer noobs" shotgun would be even better so we can literally blast them into outer space.

Viper doesn't cut it. They were more dangerous with the sicarus, not to mention that Kraken Seekers still tend to own my @$$ with over the cover auto blind fire (you know, Kraken rounds hurt, but when he fires like 30+ in a second and a half period... you tend to give a notice).

Giving lancers a shotgun or marlock would be a step in the right direction.

Giving us a "go away grineer noobs" shotgun would be even better so we can literally blast them into outer space.

Their Viper does comparable damage to the Sicarus they once had, and their melee is already really powerful.  If anything, a new weapon would probably be weaker with the intent of making them easier to fight.  

Their Viper does comparable damage to the Sicarus they once had, and their melee is already really powerful.  If anything, a new weapon would probably be weaker with the intent of making them easier to fight.  

You do get that the viper they use fire in the same way they fired sicarus and that is 3 round burtss. Considering viper is full auto.

Think of it like this. Lancer uses shield+shotgun, usually other marines cover behind them to fire so you would have a good synergy there.