Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hi Need Help, What Should A Spaceship Have...

BabyKurama

So I'am 3D modeling a spaceship well I will, but I have to few rooms so far so I wondering if you guys can help me.

These are the one I already know I must have:

Control room

Storage room

Medic room

Hangar

Sleeping room

Turrets (Edited)

Generator Room (THX to mistopportunity)

Corridors

Bathroom  \

|

Kitchen      |

|-----> ----> (Thx to Aeon66)

Airlock       |

|

Workshop /

Life support room  \  

|

Computer Room    |---- > (Thx to Dhrekr)

|

Ventalation            /

Transportion system \

|

Escape pods             |-------> (thx to Drandko)

|

Back-up system        /

Edited by BabyKurama

Engine rooms. Engines. Lots of engines and other machinery. Computer core. Ventilation and life support system.

I recommend having a look at any Star Trek technical manual (they actually have manuals where they show you detailed plans of the inside and explain what the parts are).

Together with Turrets and storage, you might want a system to transport goods and ammunition across the ship. Transportation-tubes or something. Carrying crates is kinda oldschool, after all. 

other things I can think of: Escape Pods, Backup-Systems and Facilities (maybe even a Emergency-Ship in the ship, like a heavy armored survival-core)

Edited by Drandko

How big is the spaceship going to be? 

Depending on that there could be a hell of a lot more rooms than otherwise. 

Well the spaceship is for my school work called Gymnasiearbetet, in english it would be Collage work. And it will be the work that will set my final score without it I can go study on after collage, so I have 1 year on me to do it. But with all things I already have it will be pretty big is my guess

Edited by BabyKurama

Well the spaceship is for my school work called Gymnasie arbetet, in english it would be Collage work. And it will be the work that will set my final score without it I can go study on after collage, so I have 1 year on me to do it. But with all things I already have it will be pretty big is my guess

Ok I would probably say you should start small and then work your way up. That way you would start with only the essentials and then as you work your way up in size you add more and more rooms.

Also did it specifically say one ship or just design a ship because you may be able to design a flotilla of ships instead of one big one (Check with your tutor/teacher first though.