Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Tattoos.

JeyZet

You could utilize the Tenno-Language. It's just in the last steps of being totally decoded (it's just an alphabet, so Letter <-> Letter) and then you have 3 100%-authentic Alphabets/Language originating in the game (the Tenno-Alphabet being by far the most beatiful, my opinion) to put text into your Tattoo.

For emblems... The Lotus-Flower of course, yeah. Was my first idea. The head of your favourite warframe (maybe you associate values with them you want to engrave into your skin?)... With some artistic talent you could also create some pretty nice ornaments just with Tenno-Text:

penMqBc.jpg

I further agree and emphasize what Somedude said. Being tattood myself, that is no choice to be taken lightly. I got the advice to think about it at least half a year after you decided a motive. Put it somewhere where you often look, so you're surrounded by it all day. And when you after 6 months or a whole year hadn't had a single doubt about it - then it's the right choice.

Edited by Drandko

if u are asking for someonelse opinion for a tatoo the asnwer is reconsider doing a tattoo, tattoos last for ever, and tatoos are better when are done for yourself, because you will be the only one that will be forever with yourself... other people are just passing by, even best friends, girlfriends and wahtever.... 

but it might be just me, this is my opinion about tattoos

Edited by Regar

You might wan't to think hard and long before you consider getting a tattoo fort he sake of the game mate, because really, who knows, you might stop liking it (the game), and the ink lasts just about forever

it can be removed with lasers, but I hear thats twice as painful, and ten times more expensive...

Haha. I thought maybe years about it. One year ago i said no to tattoos on my body.
Im that kind of person, that if i get a tattoo and dont like it anymore, i probably would say: well, i remembers me of that time and i need to live with it"
So theres no problem with me and not liking the tattoo anymore~