Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Breech (Open)

AutobotRaven

>Incoming Transmission<

>Corpus Invasion in high orbit over Saturn<

>Battle pay for helping the Grineer, Orokin Cell<

>Battle pay for helping Corpus, 35,000 Credits<

EAmorr sat in her small ship scanning for any high paying missions. Her kubrow companion had run out of DNA stabilizers and she had run out of credits. When she heard the invasion alert she quickly headed down the ramp towards her armory, she selected her Nyx warframe and let the living metal of her armor slither up her arm and mold itself onto her body. She Quickly sent a message to a Tenno by the name of Remsellis, this was both her clan leader and her husband. As her message was sent she quickly set the coordinates for the mission to help the corpus.

This is Remsellis to EAmorr, I am on course for the target... But save some of those bastard-dog Grineer for me too.

Remsellis then climbed into the liset that would take him to yet another glorious fight, equipped with his Nekros and his favorite weapons, he launched the small stealth craft straight for a galleon. Once inside he surveyed the dark room he was in before checking his weapons and warframe for readyness the doors slid open and steam rolled in he raised his rifle....

Stepping through the steam with her gorgon wraith, the nyx instantly recognized the nekros and lowered her weapon. "what took you so long? I already confused a quarter of them into killing each other." Her tone was light and joking but behind that shroud helmet he always took things a bit to seriously. "Well they wont kill themselves, are you coming?"

Edited by AutobotRaven

"Of course. It's just been some time since I got to see you face", he said as his helmet retracted. She looked at him for a moment and then did the same.(it had been nearly a week and a half since they where together) "It is good to see you safe again" Remsellis whispered to his wife. She looked up into his glowing eyes and replied,"we are not out of this yet." No sooner than she said this the ship shook and an alarm sounded, this tore apart there tender moment and reminder them of their job,"helmets up",Remsellis ordered at they heard lancers approaching, and cannon fire.

Without hesitation Remsellis bolted forward, latron in hand. "EAmorr you should be more more careful!" He said with concern as she dashed into a patrol of lancers and cut their heads off. "Don't worry about me!" She replied. Grineer dropped like nijim flies as the two passed through the galleon, along the way they encountered a corpus fire team. After nearly an hour of none stop fighting they came upon a barricaded door that not even a spectra would cut. The ship shook again, "This ship is coming apart your work here is done,Tenno." The Lotus said in a calm voice,"Get out of there." This time her voice was a little more severe. The cannons continued to blare,grakata fire was close,a Grineer voice barked over the intercom, there was no way out. Some of the corpus where low on dera rounds and where switching to their cestras. A locked door turned green as it opened heavy gunners stepped out, I was a slaughter, the crewmen didn't have the firepower needed to fight them. Pinuk,pinuk!! The sound of Remsellis's latron firing echoed in the halls along with the roar of EAmorr's wraith gorgon. They had to run and when the timing and distance where right EAmorr locked a heavy door behind them,and using chaos, tricked them all into fighting each other on the opposite side of the door. They sat and caught their breath, after about ten minutes Remsellis looked at the panel next to the door, drew one of his magnusi and put three rounds into the key pad. "That should keep them out." He said, half smirking.

She rolled her eyes, even though she knew he couldn't see her do so. At this moment she noticed something was very wrong, her energy was depleting at a rapid rate. The lights flickered and died leaving the two in complete darkness, this was bad. EAmorr had six death marks from the stalker, two from the Grustrag three, and one from the harvester, if this was any of the bounty hunters she was in for a beating.

The shriek of a metal beast confirmed that the pursuer was the harvester, this was not going to end well. 

Remsellis's suspicions were great, the harvester? Here but they were aiding the corpus, and in the blink of an eye a flash of metal crashed out of one of the air ducts, It looked like a zanykua! But with Grineer armor and paint. The monster opened its osprey wings and lifted up off the ground revealing Grineer machine guns under the wings. It hovered to a vantage point and than began to spray bullets down on EAmorr and Remsellis. If things couldn't get worse the ship lurched to the side, a Grineer's voice boomed over the loud speaker, (I'm switching to first person it's easier for me) I could understand void jump. Before EAmorr and I could brace for the punch of a void jump, the ship cracked and groaned and was no more. The "chimaera" had run away. After I helped EAmorr to her feet we looked out the window into the infinite nothing, the ship groaned again but this time the entire ship shook. The captain came over the loudspeaker again, "brace for splinter" was what I made out of his barks. Looking out again I saw something in the white fires, a part of the galleon we were on!

Halcyon grinned at Natalia, having survived meant that she was strong, and having stayed wth him... He left that for later deciphering. He was about to say something, heading to his arsenal to mess with his weapons, when space and time shifted and bent around him, a flash of an Oracle master appeared in front of him, and he was warped across time and space, thrown into a wall. He opened his eyes and climbed down from the indent he'd made. He fell to the ground, shaking his head, and stood laboriously, looking at two tenno, one a Nyx the other, a Nekros.

"Sup noobs?" He asked, checking his weapons and warframe, stretching as he waited for a response.

"Watch your tounge" EAmorr hissed at the other tenno, she heard a growl from deep in Remsellis's throat. She placed her hand on his chest as if to say "dont waste your energy on him" and glared at the other tenno, almost wishing she had brought her valkyr armor. "This ship is falling apart, we need to find the corpus ship and extract from there" Her tone was blunt and no longer light, but stern and cold.

"As of now there no longer is a corpus ship, it is just the galleon and the void", I said in a tone barring ill fate. It was a mystery as to where this other Tenno came from,could not have come from outside the galleon, because now instead of Grineer and corpus tearing each others ships apart they where in the void. "Where have you come from" I growled putting my hand on my revolver, "and who are you? speak swiftly I have not the time to waste on you foolery" Before the newcomer could answer, the ship shook with great force, alarms rang, voices barked over the intercom, the ship was falling apart...

"I," Halcyon said, grinning, swaying along with the explosions, not even wobbling as he masterfully auto corrected against the sudden altercations to a level stance, "am known of by the name Halcyon, and if I were you, I'd stop reaching for your gun before there's a bullet through you hand. As for why I'm here, I quite literally have no idea, I'm pretty sure one of those blasted Oracle masters had something to do with it, but I'm probably around to help. So what's the situation, my apologies if I offended you with my informal greeting, of course." He said, lifting a hand for the Vectis on his back as Remselli reached for the revolver. The distance between his hand and the Vectis proportional with that of the Nekros' hand and the revolver.

Edited by ultimatumcore

EAmorr stepped between the two "Now is not the time for this alpha male buisness, we need a way off this piece of floating scrap metal, or would the two of you rather just stand around beating your chests like wild animals?" She began to walk away from the two of them before contacting the lotus.

Soon a string of curse words in Orokin could be heard from the nyx. "Signal is jammed, we're flying blind if we cant find a way to get the communications back up." She spoke calmly even though she was obviously rather angry from her creative use of those ancient curse words.

Halcyon shrugged,

"He'll die first, you know how squishy Nekroses are? He'd probably get downed by him beating his chest. Continuing, I would give our best bet at finding a way off this thing at the navigation pit, or the bridge or whatever." He said, watching the Nekros a he spoke, knowing he was pushing his jokes a little too far but wanted to make the Nekros mad for being so instantly traitorous. Honor was big with Halcyon, and practically pointing a gun at him didn't make him want to be your friend.

Be silent fool! Your word has no power her my nekros is built like a rhino but fast like a Loki. I suggest you stop throwing you hallow threats at me or to accuse me of being a traitor for all we know you are the traitor, you came out of the thinnest air like the stalker you very well my be he how chases us frm beyond and what madness is this oracle master you speak of. And before you draw your vectis know to fire on me or my wife is to betray the lotus. Just as Remsellis finished speaking, a patrol of heavy marines walked on the bridge over head "be silent" EAmorr whispered sharply. The ship continued to shake and the screech of metal echoed through out the ship. "The reactor can't handle these conditions it will blow the ship in two, we need to get to the front of the ship or we will all die. But we need to be quiet about it or the Grineer will descend on us like angry kubrow. Do you understand Halcyon?"

Be silent fool! Your word has no power here my nekros is built like a rhino but fast like a Loki. I suggest you stop throwing you hallow threats at me or to accuse me of being a traitor for all we know you are the traitor, you came out of the thinnest air like the stalker you very well my be he how chases us frm beyond and what madness is this oracle master you speak of. And before you draw your vectis know to fire on me or my wife is to betray the lotus. Just as Remsellis finished speaking, a patrol of heavy marines walked on the bridge over head "be silent" EAmorr whispered sharply. The ship continued to shake and the screech of metal echoed through out the ship. "The reactor can't handle these conditions it will blow the ship in two, we need to get to the front of the ship or we will all die. But we need to be quiet about it or the Grineer will descend on us like angry kubrow. Do you understand Halcyon?" (Sorry it duplicated)

Edited by remsellis

"Both of you need to stop before i just leave you two here." EAmorr spoke sharply retracting her helmet and staring both of them in the face with her bright green eyes. "We dont have time for you two to play the whole mine is bigger than yours so both of you just shut up and get this job done." She reloaded her gorgon wraith and glared at the two of them, daring one of them to speak up against her. 'Gods i need a drink' she thought to herself and shook her head in irritation.   

As we crawled around in the air ducts we could hear two Grineer talking to each other. "I heard it was Tenno scum that broke in and killed Jry'Umdaal" said the first Grineer. "No he was with second platoon and was killed by the corpus!" Said the other. These two were in a room that was hidden from us and could've harbored more marines, so we carefully passed the grate. The galleon buckled, it was happening, a mid void jump melt down. A loud crash came from below us, and a shockwave knocked us down. The pipe we were in snapped and threw us onto the ground several feet below. There was no stopping what was about to happen, a breach.

EAmorr hit one stunned grineer with a volley of psychic bolts, and took over the other one's mind before he could react. Turning to the other two tenno she spoke quickly and with authority "You two need to get communications back up and find an extraction point i'll hold them off for as long as i can." the sound of grineer foot solders could be heard as if a silent alarm had been set off. 

Halcyon nodded, turning to go,

"Make sure you keep safe." He said, heading to the bridge, assuming that was where the communications were. He drew his Dual Zorens, flipping his way throughout the ship, wanting, needing, to get away from those two. Specifically the nekros. He flipped past a grineer lancer, grabbing his helmet and pulling his head off as he went. Rolling forward before tossing the head and macking it with a Zoren like a baseball bat, hitting another grineer in the face, stunning it long enough for him to pull out his Vectis and headshot it through a butcher as he rolled to the right. Blowing off the barrel(figuratively) and putting it away, continuing his sprint.

"Coms won't work in the void unless we were in a tower, and the static is only going to get worse. When the inside of the ship is exposed to the void we won't stand a chance if the void touches the core. If this ship drops out of the jump we be torn to shreds." The galleon shook violently as a loud bang was heard through out the ship.

"Then let's get this bucket of bolts to a tower," Halcyon called back, still sprinting for the bridge,

"Nano, find me a tower nearby."

"What kind sir?"

"Preferably a low level one."

"There are none nearby."

"Okay, high level ones then?"

"One directly behind you sir."

"Excellent."

(Nano is his old cephalon, removed from the ship and placed in a small tablet like device.)

Edited by ultimatumcore

"You don't get it do you? There is no flying this piece of nimshie* the back end of the ship is breaking off!" My tone was filled with frustration. "Even if we could turn around we couldn't! These ships are made to go from one place to another, they do not once they are in a voidstream. The best thing we could do it to try to ease it out of the jump." Halcyon looked at Remsellis "you will need to take orders from me if you want to live." My tone was so cold it would chill the spine of a frost. I turned from him having made my point. "It's your choice, life.... Or death."

(OOC you would not be able to contact your cephaleon

*orokin curse meaning S#&amp;&#036; or crap

Halcyon grinned at them.

"I do believe air breaks go down the whole length of the ship, backwards thrusters. If we can get it out of slipstream or whatever, Nano can hack in and activate them full thrust. Pushing us toward the tower where we can contact others." He said, being used to the chill of cold after many years of his Frost Prime leaking towards him, cold meant nothing to him now. "Or, of course, if you have a better plan..." He relented, shrugging.