Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Breech (Open)

AutobotRaven

((So are you guys just gonna be ignoring me then? Is that the plan? Fine, G'bye, have fun with your egomaniac Nekros and overprotective Nyx))

Halcyon watched them leave, looking back at the vault as it brightened, he looked back at the others leaving. And shook his head, deciding they wouldn't listen to him anyway.

"Iota, polarize my shields for void radiation, Gamma? Meet me at a tower four defense at the de coordinates." He said, pulling out a void key and stepping up to the energized vault, activating the key and using the energy for the void portal. It started consuming energy that would've contributed to an explosion that would wipe out the planet's Southern Hemisphere.

"Idiots," he growled, stepping through the portal as white flashed around him.

Halcyon stepped lightly into a void tower. He messaged the lotus from there,

"Hey, the items work, and those other guys, don't bother looking for them unless they were halfway around the planet, they decided to let the vault go critical in order to keep it's contents from grineer control. I wasn't able to recover the artifact, but I'd give a good guess that maybe my key did something to reduce the blas radius. Would you like the experimental items?" He said, remembering what EAmorr had said,

"No, Tenno, destroy them, there are forces greater than us attempting to recover them, but I must admit it is up to you, you created these things, do you believe it is truly in the balance to keep them?" She responded, and he shook his head,

"No, I do think you are right, if there is something important, I'm always open to your calls." Halcyon said, stepping onto his Liset.

After a cephalon came and took us back into orbit, we immediately got to work bringing Kane back to us. "Shipmaster", I called " take us to the nearest conclave. Once we are there we can get him in the hands of the trinities." The ship began its silent movement past the asteroid belt.

(Egomaniac!? really? that's funny coming from the guy that happens to be able to fix everything with the slightest of ease, and not obey a simple order.)

((You don't know what an ego maniac is do you? and "with the slightest ease"? Please find me an example of this, he wasn't even able to heal the Volt when he got hurt. And he can't obey a single order because your character practically begged to be challenged,

"My word was law."

"This as an order not a suggestion."

"my orders were carried out without question."

Look at silverbones' post up at the top of the RP forum, you're not always gonna be the main character, sorry that I tried to somewhat have Halcyon react to how someone would react to someone much younger than them ordering them around. And as for Halcyon killing everything with out trying, remember the Chimeara? Remsellis cut that thing in half, one shot, sustained damage, conveniently healed over no time at all. And he's overpowered and "killed all those commandos so easily" I can't stress enough that he didn't he killed one, EAmorr killed just about all the rest of them. Halcyon does have resources, but not only does he one, rarely use them, and two, almost never flaunt them around, he only talked to EAmorr as an attempt to make conversation, and she just about instantly turns it into a threat of bringing him in to the lotus under act of treason, if you stopped having stars in your eyes for a full day you'd realize how much worse Halcyon could be, and how he's reflecting almost exactly opposite of everything you two have said about him. You can say I have a "childish demeanor" all day, and say that Halcyon is over powered whenever you want, but the truth is when you look at it is that you decided to have an open RP, you decided to treat as a closed one, Remsellis viciously tearing away and threatening anyone else who appeared, and EAmorr being hilariously overprotective of a Nekros who overestimates his abilities.

"Be silent fool! Your word has no power here my nekros is built like a rhino but fast like a Loki. I suggest you stop throwing you hallow threats at me or to accuse me of being a traitor for all we know you are the traitor, you came out of the thinnest air like the stalker you very well my be he how chases us frm beyond and what madness is this oracle master you speak of."

See? almost instantly an A******, completely uncalled for. Not to mention that adding elite enemies and explaining nothing about them is stupid. Along with the metagaming making my character useless, which is nice,

"The chimera pounced it's razor sharp claws reached out for halcyon. He puller the trigger, the bullet sunk into its armor doing damage to the heavy front plate. The metal monstrosity continued to fall through the air. Before the chimera could reach out and cut out Halcyon"s heart, I lunged in its path. I could feel the claws cut into my flesh just as I sliced the beast in two with my silva."

I do have to say though, the most ignorant part of all was the decision to simply ignore Halcyon completely, making you look redundant and very enraged. Seriously, how could it possibly come across as a good idea to do that? It mkes literally everything worse, cuz you both are always gonna remember what crap happened in this RP, and you're gonna blame it on me even though I have proof, quotes, that dictate your incorrectness. RP is meant to be fun, not some love story that you do so everyone else can see it. So that's it, have fun with your three(maybe two) character RP, and I wish you luck and that maybe this RP thread doesn't die, because the funny thing is is that all I ever wanted was to see this RP succeed with Halcyon as a part of it, Congratz, you managed to kill my faith in Humanity(the tenno version of course.)))

Edited by ultimatumcore

As the ship sped through the asteroid belt, EAmorr had completely shed her nyx and stood over the volt with her dark hair up in a ponytail as she carefully cleaned the volts burst wound properly. "Back on Mars you mentioned something about a formula, what kind of formula?" She asked as Kane winced as she dabbed the area with a swab of gauze that had been soaked in bio-medical liquid.

She raised an eyebrow but didn't try to pry the answer from him. As she rebandaged Kane's head carefully she noted that the bleeding had almost completely stopped, and there were no signs of that greenish black ooze again. "Well, i've done all i can but you should be alright. If you feel dizzy or if the bleeding comes back then use this" She handed him a small device with a single button on it "This will notify me if you need anything before we reach our destination." She walked out of the room and headed for a bedchamber with a quick nod to Kane.

In her chambers she was staring at herself in the mirror as if her reflection could answer the questions that she had. She sighed and let her dark hair fall around her.

"should i tie a bell around your neck?" she asked with a light tone when he didn't respond she sighed "yes, something is bothering me. Kane mentioned some kind of formula that he wont talk about, the powers of the tenno have been twisted into experimental devices, and you almost died on me. How could i not be upset?" She flopped onto the bed and stared at the ceiling, she had kept her feelings from the past few days bottled up, or she had tried at least.