Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My New Fav Weapon - Quanta

Valletta

Well, so far my favorite weapon in this game has been the soma. Ever since I got it it's been a blast and is a really good high level gun. Recently I just picked up the Quanta and oh boy.. First off, the thing is a dual laser gun with perfect accuracy and somewhat long range. And then it shoots cubes that explode. And if you shoot the cubes they do even more damage and wow, after modding it so adding in some status and elemental this thing wrecks. Went into a level 40 infestation and just demolished them all with the explody cubes. And it's pretty ammo efficient. In lower levels I use the laser and never run out of ammo and in high levels that 1 cube explosion takes out like 10 of them. On the other note it doesn't damage you from the explosion which is nice. But yeah, so far I love this thing and can't put it down. (sorry soma)

So short version is the Quanta is basically the newest edition of the Unreal Tournament Shock Rifle? I think I might have to try this thing out when it finishes researching... though if it turns out like the Drakgoon... I wasn't too happy with that weapon (too bad too; I loved lobbing flak shells everywhere in UT2004).

So short version is the Quanta is basically the newest edition of the Unreal Tournament Shock Rifle? I think I might have to try this thing out when it finishes researching... though if it turns out like the Drakgoon... I wasn't too happy with that weapon (too bad too; I loved lobbing flak shells everywhere in UT2004).

It takes 7 Fieldron to build which is probably the most expensive, but you can always farm them from invasions or whatever the corpus usually give them out. It feels just like Unreal Tournament, no zoom, perfect accuracy, its just fun.

And even while he was lacking his divine rotation, the late brother was still endowed to welcome a new fidel. His two blue rays were shining at the top of his two square shaped horns, piercing the darkness up to the red-leaking bodies of the impure entities. The new patriot, holding firmly the forgotten one, drafted an asserted step, full of thrust and delight. Suddenly, a bright shade emanated from the body of the hidden child, spawing an hexahedric figure, full of justice and redemption. The patriot with a tenacious grasp, leaded by his new quantic benediction, guided the way of the two pure beams from the spin-flawed god to the cubic figure, and everything ended in one blast. Then, the child of the conceptor gods, making his way to his exit path, stopped a moment and, will all of his pleasure and astonishment, said : "Man, that Quanta thingy is awesome !"

WELCOME TO YOUR NEW PATH, QUANTIC BELIEVER ! ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY QUANTA !

And even while he was lacking his divine rotation, the late brother was still endowed to welcome a new fidel. His two blue rays were shining at the top of his two square shaped horns, piercing the darkness up to the red-leaking bodies of the impure entities. The new patriot, holding firmly the forgotten one, drafted an asserted step, full of thrust and delight. Suddenly, a bright shade emanated from the body of the hidden child, spawing an hexahedric figure, full of justice and redemption. The patriot with a tenacious grasp, leaded by his new quantic benediction, guided the way of the two pure beams from the spin-flawed god to the cubic figure, and everything ended in one blast. Then, the child of the conceptor gods, making his way to his exit path, stopped a moment and, will all of his pleasure and astonishment, said : "Man, that Quanta thingy is awesome !"

WELCOME TO YOUR NEW PATH, QUANTIC BELIEVER !

ALL HAIL THE QUANTA!

Also on the side note, I like to have weapon sets that match my warframes background. Such as ash with kunai and nikana, but since I just got vauban, and he's an engineer I figured quanta, castanas and serro fit the picture.

Quanta + Mirage + Hall of Mirrors = RAVE LASERS + APOCALYPTIC KABOOMS.

I got both the Quanta and Mirage at the same time, and oh boy are they perfect together! Who would ever settle for just one explosive death cube when you can have five for the same price?

Quanta + Mirage + Hall of Mirrors = RAVE LASERS + APOCALYPTIC KABOOMS.

I got both the Quanta and Mirage at the same time, and oh boy are they perfect together! Who would ever settle for just one explosive death cube when you can have five for the same price?

Okay so, with multi shot that what be 2 per shot. 2x6=12 x5 mirage = 60 EXPLODY CUBES

The Quanta has probably been my favourite weapon since it was released.

It just feels so nice and has that extra versatility that lets it shine in most situations.

Although I've wondered, does multishot have a chance of upping the damage on the standard beam

Yes it does.

quanta is awesome when youre in a good darksector. As we all know, status is huge in darksectors and this one has no problem with that. it has huge huge range (50m?), accuracy and firerate! and the Cube! it damages close range like a truck and its also good for zoning people! its a really really good weapon!

I love this gun too.  I'm shocked that I put 4 forma into it.  But seeing it work with shred is a thing of beauty.  I just wish I could have more mods on it.  It's so hard to choose between shred for punch through, speed trigger for insane fire rate, and elemental mods or status chance.... so many choices!  Eight mods is not enough.