The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Tiers

Fungineer

Another thing.

When I decide to put on my tryhard pants and go full captain killwh0re it really doesnt matter who you play, I can and will outkill you.

I main a Banshee, reputed by many to be terrible, and yet even if I play a CC role with her, I'll get at least 25% of the kills no problem.

Tiers are mostly made irrelevant by the fact that the major source of damage [guns] work the same on every frame.

I'm fine w/ popularity and fun tiers, but not usefulness tiers. Also:

My girl Saryn is at the bottom?  Looks like someone needs to learn what AoE is.

Saryn's really nice. I'm just using her ult to speed run stuff, though, but I will further experiment with her 1 and 2 later on.

Oh boy, not that again... Everytime someone is making a tier list, it ends badly : there's just too few good arguments. Also everyone wants his main frame to be god tier. It always ends with childish fights.

I'll lock this right now to avoid all kind of "crapstorm". Sorry to be the party crusher, but those threads never ended well before, and this one won't be an exception IMHO. I may reopen the thread if another moderator feel like it's okay to leave it though. If it's the case, I'll just PM OP.

Sorry again.

Finally unlocking this thread, after a short talk with other moderators.

I shall tell everyone to stay respectuous of everyone and every opinion while posting here due to it being a highly tense subject. Trolls and flamers will be shot with a big gun !

Highly tense subject on which warframe you see the most? Interesting...