Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Sectors Are Bull

riokusanosuke

Hello warframe players as you all may know we the players have been using the dark sectors for credit farming for our simple ugrading our mods or just to have credits for trading.

75 % on all the major credit farming areas

It was ok when it was 15 maybe 20 that took a cunk off our credits that we get but not enough to not farm the area.

Now we might as well farm earth missions for credit farming because now we make more there.

Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII
Language

Yeah... we know...

Some people speculate that the alliances you see on the solar system are all working together behind the scenes to control the system.

I kinda agree with what they hypothesise since the proof is right there on the star chart.

To me it seems like they're having a game of monopoly...

Some people speculate that the alliances you see on the solar system are all working together behind the scenes to control the system.

To control to system? I dont think they'll control the system if no one is no longer willing to play on their nodes.  

Aka A king would not be a king without its people, otherwise they're ruling nothing than the dirt beneath themselves. 

Yeah... we know...

I kinda agree with what they hypothesise since the proof is right there on the star chart.

To me it seems like they're having a game of monopoly...

that would happen even if they acted separately, conquest node>raise taxes>make lot of credits>conquest more nodes, it's pretty much impossible atm for a new alliance to conquer a node behind maybe the few starting planets, keep running this way and eventually one alliance will get all nodes, stockpile abnormous amount of credits and keep the sistem as long as they want.

Edited by bl4ckhunter

To control to system? I dont think they'll control the system if no one is no longer willing to play on their nodes.  

Aka A king would not be a king without its people, otherwise they're ruling nothing than the dirt beneath themselves. 

Most people play Sechura for the XP now.

Since the high % goes to the alliance - they still get paid.

From what I see, they use those high tax rates to bait people into fighting for them to win against the other attacking alliance (as seen from ICE offering 0 battle pay when they attacked Lords of the East)

that would happen even if they acted separately, conquest node>raise taxes>make lot of credits>conquest more nodes, it's pretty much impossible atm for a new alliance to conquer a node behind maybe the few starting planets, keep running this way and eventually one alliance will get all nodes, stockpile abnormous amount of credits and keep the sistem as long as they want.

That's true, but there is no other alliance/clan holding any other node any more. Even if the odd alliance attacked one of the nodes, they are kicked right back out - hardly dealing any damage at all because nobody fights for their 0 battle pay (because they have no nodes previously to earn credits for battle pay).

It's fishy. Not blaming them or saying the hypothesis is fact, but it's definitely fishy... Especially that one time when every single node simultaneously changed to 0%/0%, regardless of the alliance holding the node.

If you guys don't like it.  Fight them.  That's the only way to win.

Enough of the community is fed up with this crap that we can actually kick these guys out of our system.

We just need everyone to contribute.

Currently it would be impossible to win that battle my friend. They own multiple nodes and are raking in the credits through their high taxes. Any force against them would be stopped by the people who battle for the money (which seem to be many).

We can't really come up with a solution to the problem at the moment with the current system- but all I can do is agree with the OP and his title.

Welcome to the big mafia of dark sectors where clans "fight each other" for useless credits just for fun.

Keep this thread civil please. I'd for once actually like a thread about this subject to actually be general discussion and not get locked/hidden.

Thanks.

As for your statement, we still don't know... I stated it was a hypothesis because that's all it is at the moment.

Edited by Cat_Jam

Ah who cares, i have a bunch of void keys to run for credits, only node i really play is the one on pluto which i forget the name of. Clans and alliances can do what they want, its all useless pvp if you look at it carefully enough, there is no real reward for controlling those nodes other than unlocking a practically identical area in the other nodes of the planet. 

at the this point  where dark sectors aren't worth it , all it does is it disinclines people from doing them - and kinda self destroys the point  DE adding of them 

all then do is create ennui ,  at best and when a new clan takes over o i'll grab another 50-100k by using a fast nova  then move on 

death by disinterested 

I stopped playing dark sectors for credits a while back, so I don't care about the credit tax rates that much. Its the resource tax rates that get me. Why would you do that?

Maximus Greedy Milk so they can just build another rail without any effort for whatever reason.

Maximus Greedy Milk so they can just build another rail without any effort for whatever reason.

I am the only member in my clan and I have built two rails, just because I like the open window effect. That is completely unnecessary. At any rate I got my Life Strike, and doubt I will be returning to the dark sectors anytime soon.

Well, they have basically showed us, that all alliances and clans currently in control of dark sector nodes are allied by agreements. Right after the last event, when they conquered the last node not under their control they set simultaneously all nodes to 0% taxes for maybe two days. it couldnt get much more obvious.

personally, i stopped playing dark sectors completly when they conquered the last 0% node, hieracon (pluto).

75% is over the top, if you would have to pay more than 50% tax in real life it would mean that you work to give your money to the goverment and not to sustain your life(style).

Hello warframe players as you all may know we the players have been using the dark sectors for credit farming for our simple ugrading our mods or just to have credits for trading.

75 % on all the major credit farming areas

It was ok when it was 15 maybe 20 that took a cunk off our credits that we get but not enough to not farm the area.

Now we might as well farm earth missions for credit farming because now we make more there.

You know, its players like you that complain only that really just tickle my head shaking bone. Play a dark sector see if the tax has actually made any difference to your credit farming. Has it actually impacted you? Are you finding it 100 million times slower?

Are you aware void exists?

Edited by Semshol

It makes me laugh that 1% resource tax gets that first Orokin Cell/Neurode you find in that mission instantly.

Never touch a resource taxed node.

Wut?

I found like 4-5 of them in one Saturn defense run ( tax was 9 % ) and got the all in the end.

Edited by RoboDoge