Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

75% Taxes

Virtualkings

The only thing we can do is not play that node at all while taxes are that high. But it´s kind of weird because this alliance usually kept the credit tax under 25% and no resource tax.

Welcome to warframe forums, you must be new here.

There are thousands of posts about the same thing.

Anyway about the taxes, yeaaah you'll have to fight us for it mate.

You know, if very little people play you will actually get less...

24% credit tax (As it was before) means a lot of people playing because of a good reward, and the alliance didn´t get to where it is by having high taxes.

Edited by Nachino

The only thing we can do is not play that node at all while taxes are that high. But it´s kind of weird because this alliance usually kept the credit tax under 25% and no resource tax.

You know, if very little people play you will actually get less...

24% credit tax (As it was before) means a lot of people playing because of a good reward, and the alliance didn´t get to where it is by having high taxes.

I don't set the taxes, I just like PvP.

Realistically speaking, all credit farming I've ever done is in the void. Doing it outside of void just seems weird...

My biggest beef is that it seems like it's all the nodes in the entire frackin' system. Anyone who tries to defend ridiculous practices like that should be called out for it, because there's no good rationale for it. Frankly, it's just rude-- it doesn't help anyone and it's a pain in the butt that just pushes people away from certain alliances and nodes. I just ran Xini like I used to in the good ol' days. ODD ain't like it used to be, though.

What really cheeses me off is just how many alliances are pulling it all at once. Colluding is really really cheap and having to form more and more alliances just to break the strangehold every single time something like this happens is insane. People have been doing it since the beginning of the Dark Sector conflicts and it's getting tiresome.

Lag Wave 50, at least, has stated their reasoning behind the higher tax rate (still less than 75%) and has promised that the lower tax will return soon. If they keep to that, I might try to support them more often when I can. It's too bad I'm not that good at PvP, though.

Some of the rails have MotD's set to

Congrats Tenno, 75% tax is showing XP farmers going High waves. The end of the 5 and out. YOUR Welcome!
, which is pretty laughable. I'm not seeing people going high wave there, I'm not seeing anyone there. Its idiotic, trying to get pugs to go high wave is just going to frustrate everyone. Checking the histories of each of the conflicts currently going on, the aggressors aren't any better than the current 75% rail defendors, they were at 75% before they lost their rails too.

DE made this whole week event to keep their player base active, and away from an other recently released game that's very similar.

This universal tax hike makes many people no longer farm the #1 farmed nodes in game. Seems very counter-intuitive to do it this week.

The alliances are only hurting warframe right now.

DE should probably hotfix in some tighter range for taxes, like 0-50% tax or 0-30% tax to keep the nodes farmed and players doing something in their game, or they will start to wander and realize their are other promising games to try.

The lords of the east and other alliances are able to do this because they are allowed to and because they have a wealthy ground-base of players (wasn't it 200 million put up last time).

It also comes down to penalising players, who have a good opportunity to make decent creds, not for high level xp runs and shutting down a node(s).  Personally if I want xp I go ODD, so that argument is "         " - fill in your own word, "I am being respectful".  

Frankly players should vote with their mouse buttons and go elsewhere.