Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Freeze During Mastery Rank 8 Among Other Things

BarberShopClose

They're working on it. Finding the bad code takes time, figuring out what you need to do takes even more time, and then making the change and verifying that it works also takes time. Add on time for the second and third step as many times as it takes to get it to work. That is when you'll get your fix.

If you run into a game breaking bug, be sure to make a thread about it in the bug report section of the forum located here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/171-pc-beta-bugs/

DE are only human and as such can only do so much at one time, but reporting bugs in the appropriate section is a much better way of ensuring a bug is looked at than simply ranting about the fact that it exists in the first place.

Moving this to feedback - and cutting you a break for the title I just edited for you, as this is your first post on the forums.  

Not a great way to start off your first post man. Post this in feedback, and be more detailed. What your doing here isn't really helping. 

Listen to this guy :-)

Please try to be more detailed and report the bug, I understand you are frustrated, but a post like this doesn't help much-- the only reason i'm not hiding it is because it has info about freezing during a mastery test, but yes, more detail would be very much appreciated.

Edited by (PS4)Crackle2012
typo

just ignore the bugs you come across, some has been there since the inception of the game itself and still hasn't been addressed. stick to walls or in objects just to point out a couple.

sorry that you have to wait 1 day to do the test again, it happens to a lot of us on different  mastery test, mine was ranks2 and 11.