Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Berserker Mod

Legion-Shields

I checked the wiki but it didn't have any solid data on this: how much will its effect stack? Thanks.

I think it is infinite. Even with a fully ranked Berserker, the effect lasts for 24 seconds, and that 24 seconds goes quick.

I seems like it only stacks three times haha.

Edited by thottt

Just because I use it a lot: stacks up to 90%, or three stacks each lasting 24 seconds, and stacks with fury for 120%. Take note that swinging that fast isn't necessarily a good thing: You are prone to missing a lot and you will generally burn through endurance crazy fast which is bad for when you need to sprint towards the next enemy. On the other hand Berserk allows you to get through combos extremely quickly which can be very useful for spamming a combo's end effect for specific content.

As an example, I use Berserker + Fury on my Dragon Nikana to quickly execute Breathless Lunge, whose final attack stuns an enemy and leaves them open for finishers which do another two attacks of 10k damage (20k total) with the mods I have selected. This is an effective way to take out Heavy Gunners in (excessively) high level void missions.