Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Return To Warframe

KingKeif

Maybe a few of you that have been around since the closed beta will remember me, but that's not really important. I wanted to make a thread about my utter amazement at how much has changed since the last time I played. I last played Warframe on a PC was around Update 12 or early February. I was impressed with the game , but quite frankly, a terrible community (at the time), building a majority of weapons and warframes, lead to my gradual stopping.

I know, I know, sob story over. Anyways, I recently picked up Warframe again on my Xbox One and I am quite impressed with how much the game has progressed after about half a year. From the new ship to the new tile sets, everything is pretty awesome. The only thing I see fault with is the UI. It's not awful, but it's not great either. Reading over the last few months of updates, I see that's already been a hot topic for quite some time now.

So yeah that's about it I guess. If you'd like to play on X1, add me: Dab Scicence

Edited by KingKeif

It twas. In the time before time. Around the same time Damage 2.0 was finally being implemented. The forums were terrible. Every thread was a complaint thread about the same thing.

Implying that's not the case now XD Forums are hardly representative of the community at large though.

Anyways, welcome back mate.

Maybe a few of you that have been around since the closed beta will remember me, but that's not really important. I wanted to make a thread about my utter amazement at how much has changed since the last time I played. I last played Warframe on a PC was around Update 12 or early February. I was impressed with the game , but quite frankly, a terrible community (at the time), building a majority of weapons and warframes, lead to my gradual stopping.

I know, I know, sob story over. Anyways, I recently picked up Warframe again on my Xbox One and I am quite impressed with how much the game has progressed after about half a year. From the new ship to the new tile sets, everything is pretty awesome. The only thing I see fault with is the UI. It's not awful, but it's not great either. Reading over the last few months of updates, I see that's already been a hot topic for quite some time now.

So yeah that's about it I guess. If you'd like to play on X1, add me: Dab Scicence

Welcome back! I played U7, so you might've played with me once or twice. I'm on PS4 now.

We have that after every update, its circle of crying that cannot be avoided.

I know that. But after hitting what would have been considered end game back then, without a good forum community, I got bored. 

Implying that's not the case now XD Forums are hardly representative of the community at large though.

Anyways, welcome back mate.

Haha yeah, I know. Like I said, the forums were hardly the reason I had previously stopped playing. Also, thanks.

I never liked the forums of warframe anyways, but I can understand why since theres over 3 million players in warframe(I think), and DE needs to keep them in check, its nothing like the small forums I go to to hang out with friends and talk about stuff, although I really hate the community managers in warframe, 50% of the time they're $&*^s, and 50% of the time they're cool, but welcome back I guess mate, since you're from closed beta, I'm sure you should understand DE is always on the job of adding new updates, next update we get to fly in space, and in a few days we get a new prime set to buy for prime access 
(NYX PRIME *COUGH COUGH* SCINDO PRIME *WHEEZE WHEEZE* HIKOU PRIME *CHOKE CHOKE* *DEAD*)

Edited by 9tailboy

The best part about this game to me right now?

You can put it down for a month plus and pick it right back up with a couple paragraphs of reading and a few minutes of gameplay. That is very important since in PS4 land, there are a bunch of sexy games right around the corner, not including Destiny which is a HUGE release. I have been playing a bunch of it.

But damned if I didnt log into Warframe to make sure me doggie was good and to grab a couple of these back to school alerts. Biggest release of the year, 500 million day one, I still logged into Warframe to maintain.

To me, that speaks volumes for the strength of a game and longevity. 

Frankly it's still pretty bad, but now there are more logical people, but the whiners are also louder.

Hope you have fun on XB1 though.