Wf Screenshot Contest!

_numbernin9

//CLOSED//

Prizes!

1st Prize = 250p

2nd Prize = 100p

3rd Prize = 50p

Rules

1) You are only allowed to submit one screenshot, so pick wisely.
2) You are not allowed to edit/enhance the image by using any third party programs, it must be from in game. (contrast/brightness modifications only)
3) The screenshot can not have any added images or text - Player names/chat from in-game are fine!
4) Do not steal screenshots from other Users/Steam accounts.

You can edit your post and replace your entry with another one. Judging will not occur before the deadline. (21st September)

Good luck to everyone who enters!

Edited by _psyrenn

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=253614509 <---- dont use for judging because i found a better one, but im just keeping it because it looks pretty cool... maybe people can use it as a wallpaper.

actually I think I'll use this one instead...

found this one (thanks for making me search my steam page lol, or I would never have found this)

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/669083114923291266/71565A6231960A6613787449C4A1D3691E232386/

(there. straight from steam itself. means i couldn't have edited...)

Hey! its these things again. I missed them. But I took this screenshot a long time ago... with a different warframe account (Deaths.Reap3r)

And I swear its not edited outside of the game. I had to tweak the saturation and contrast in-game. Im pretty pleased with this result, and I actually have more screenshots of different things, buuut I think this might be my best

Good luck to everyone!

Hope I can get some plat for my new account lol

(Editing in game is fine right?)

Edited by Currystador

I feel as though a lot of these used either SweetFX shaders or editing.  Is a shader allowed?  It's practically an in game lighting editor, but it's cheating in my opinion.

Can't help but feel you're including my picture there. All I can say is try it for yourself. Go stand in the front of your ship and move your camera/frame around until the sun shines on it.

I feel as though a lot of these used either SweetFX shaders or editing.  Is a shader allowed?  It's practically an in game lighting editor, but it's cheating in my opinion.

I have no idea what you're talking about. I could post my current video settings if that's an issue I guess, but I didn't think it would be.

From experience I can't see much editing on any images other than Currystador's since he stated using the display settings. Stills look a good bit different than an in-game perspective.

lol are you saying I cheated? ahaha.

here, this is straight from my steam page....

lol I guess people really want try and find an excuse to wind someone up.

also can the OP tell me if its cheating to mess with saturation in the game itself? Because anyone can do that if they want...TK7RdLt.jpg

Edited by Currystador