The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Click Daily Reward?

ZeroPhobic

You guys are lucky I don't even see anything else beside ammo boxes and health packs. So I would only be able to click on boxes >< Preferably which holds 0 ammo.

This is why I really hope this is proven true, those blasted ammo boxes need to be stopped. But, we are having a real hard time proving either way, but we are getting closer to the truth.

Does it really matter ?

3 day in a row I get exp/credits/ammo boxes in rotation.

Blue prints ? No

Reactors/catalyst ? No

So even if I can click on it, it doesn't matter...

I log every day... its 3 stars...

Edited by Unibot

My god, this thread... again... every day...

Tip for those of you who are skeptical and haven't tried it yourself.  It works, just try it yourself.  You have one chance every day.  There is literally no downside to trying.

For those of you claiming it doesn't work - note that realistically most humans can click on maybe 2 images before the last one.  If you don't see anything interesting in those last 2 images no amount of clicking is going to get you anything interesting.  If you are quick enough you can easy get whatever item you clicked on 10 out of 10 times.  Soon i'll have enough blueprints for potatoes between my accounts to trade to my friends once clan trading is in and i'm thinking after that i'll just start trading blueprints to all the naysayers out there who can't click a relatively slow moving picture fast enough.

Instead of making threads asking, just try it yourself.  You might not be quick enough the first time but i bet every time after that you can select what you want.

Imo it works. I've gotten far to many reactors and catalysts from it to believe otherwise. I haven't kept track because I've been using them but I would say it's around 11 catalysts and 6 reactors. I haven't bought any with platinum and we all know how frequent alerts for those happen.

Just got a reactor through it yesterday, too.

Edited by f3llyn

Put me in the group that says it's impossible to get any of the first 2 or 3 things shown - furious clicking, single clicking, double clicking - nothing has ever worked for getting me ANY of the first 2-3 items.  Now, like others have said, if you know the speed of how it works, and can tell when you're approaching the last item - i CAN say that I have successfully clicked the 2nd to last item that pops up, many many times.

So for me, I can say without a shadow of a doubt that I have gotten an item that wasn't the "last" item in the list - just that I've also NEVER gotten anything in the beginning of the list. 

Then I think I'll believe DE_Steve, the wiki and my own experience, until someone comes with a proof that works on regular basis, thankyouverymuch ;)

Or you could try for yourself instead of believing anyone. But hey, I guess you have to be some sort of scientist to experiment nowadays.

Or you could try for yourself instead of believing anyone. But hey, I guess you have to be some sort of scientist to experiment nowadays.

My god this... SO MUCH THIS!  I swear, people just blindly accept things these days and fail to question anything.  You're all beta testers, do some testing.  At least those that said they can't reproduce the selection of a reward tried it.  Plus why would you continue believing there's no bug when countless people have reported success on obtaining multiple copies of supposedly randomly selected rare items?  Guess either there's a bad case of extreme luck going around or this is a concerted trolling attempt by many members of the community.  You all choose whichever one suits you best or i guess just look at the facts...

As I said a few times in this thread, I tried it myself. Several times. It. Does. Not. Work.

I tried just a minute a ago. Again. Guess what. Does. Not. Work.

Edited by Balerion84

Sad part is I now have DEScinbed involved in this mess, he says that he will go straight to the horses mouth on this one tomorrow and come back with an official answer, we can all once and for all put this terrible mess behind us and all hate each other on a different board.

As long as you continue to have unwavering faith in the Lotus, your clicks on the daily rewards will be answered. The stronger you temper your faith, the truer your mice shall click, and the better your reward shall be. It is only to the half-hearted and unbelievers that the pRNG rewards 0 quantity shotgun ammo.

Here is the official word from the DE team "It should not be possible to click and receive a log-in reward." I was told if anyone can reproduce the effect of how they are doing as claimed clicking a reward to PM one of them and explain to them how you are doing it. In other words if it is happening it's a bug.

Well, I'll be damned. I was highly skeptical towards this rumor, having tried it for three successive days and never getting the item I clicked on. Yet today I was able to click on an Orokin Catalyst blueprint when the spinning wheel became pretty slow (probably the third to last or even second to last image) - the window instantly disappeared, I went to my foundry, and there it was :). Might have been pure coincidence, but if so, it sure was a pleasant coincidence.

Edited by BlueSpark

BlueSpark, on 24 Apr 2013 - 04:49 AM, said:

Well, I'll be damned. I was highly skeptical towards this rumor, having tried it for three successive days and never getting the item I clicked on. Yet today I was able to click on an Orokin Catalyst blueprint when the spinning wheel became pretty slow (probably the third to last or even second to last image) - the window instantly disappeared, I went to my foundry, and there it was :). Might have been pure coincidence, but if so, it sure was a pleasant coincidence.

Let's just look at what you said, and what it implies about how you're thinking. It's impossible to know you clicked on the "third to last or even second to last image" -- if "the window instantly disappeared," as you said, then you obviously and objectively clicked on the last image!

This doesn't work. As far as I know it's never worked. The testimonials of success have always been indistinguishable from "I timed how long it takes to get to the last image displayed and click the second the last image appears, thus skipping the last few useless frames of the animation sequence."

So tell you what, Scientific Method up in the hizzouse. Spend a week deliberately trying to click on every unwanted item that appears in the spinner - ammo boxes, XP awards for weapons you don't own or use, etc. Every time you click on "Shotgun Ammo Box 0" and don't get it, you should experience a surge of relief that's almost as strong as the exhilaration you felt when getting the Catalyst BP. Do that and see how many days it takes to re-convince yourself that it's a nonsense rumor for future Koolaid-drinking cultists.

Let's just look at what you said, and what it implies about how you're thinking. It's impossible to know you clicked on the "third to last or even second to last image" -- if "the window instantly disappeared," as you said, then you obviously and objectively clicked on the last image!

The last image has a little explosion effect around it when it appears. It's easy to distinguish which is the last image and which is not.