The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Warframe Prime Access Teaser Megathread

LogaMC1995

I really don't want Hikou Prime to be one of the prime weapons. I literally put a Catalyst on it and put a Forma on it like a couple days ago :(. DE really needs to fix this issue, because I know it happens to a lot of people. It really is frustrating.

That ain't an issue, brah. That's a risk you take every time you wanna potato or forma anything in this game, especially if a "second version" has yet to exist in-game. It can be annoying, yeah, but that's just part of the game. Like, I'm hyped as all hell for Nyx Prime, but slapping a couple Formas in her and going through the leveling process with her again, well, I'm slightly less enthusiastic about that part. 

I really don't want Hikou Prime to be one of the prime weapons. I literally put a Catalyst on it and put a Forma on it like a couple days ago :(. DE really needs to fix this issue, because I know it happens to a lot of people. It really is frustrating.

Solution: Potato everything. Then you don't feel so bad.

That's what I do ;)

If they wanted to they could just allow primes to absorb their non-primed variants, potatoes and forma and all. That said, they won't do it because they want you to buy said forma and potato.

...or "if they wanted to they could just allow primes to absorb their non-primed variants, potatoes and forma and all" and can STILL MAKE you "buy said forma and potato," just like nikana to dragon nikana or amprex to glaxion.

Just saying...

Edited by ndantony

Just gimme my Hikou Prime already.

And, please please actually be worth using, unlike every other prime secondary...

Release notes:

Increased reload time to 1.2, accuracy to 150, crit % to 50 and status % 50

Decreased projectile speed, range, damage, fire rate, magazine size, and Crit damage 

Changed from Puncture to Slash damage (to make use of new event mods!)

Polarities: V V  added  18px-Corepol.png

░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░ 

░░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄░░░░ 

░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█░░░ 

░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░█░░ 

░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░░█░ 

█░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒░█ 

█░▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█ 

░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█░ 

░░█░░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█░░ 

░░░█░░░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█░░░ 

░░░░█░░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░█▀██████░█░░