Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

T4 Survival Weapons Dps

Gajoline

Question

Yesterday for the first time i did a 67 min T4 Surviavl run. I was using Trinity with 4 Forma Amprex focused on Status Chance i was able to melt everything until 55 min after that it became harder. On 65 i could barely kill a MOA let aside Heavy Gunners using my whole mag and that takes a lot of time.

In our team we had a Necro and he was able to melt everything 65+ and he was using Dex Furis and Wraith Gorgon, as for as i know they have much less DPS than Amprex.

After this run i used my 3 Forma Soma , which i took it to a T4 Survival and i could barely kill Heavy Gunners while emptying my whole mag on 45 min mark.

Amprex Build (4 Forma):

Serration (MAX)

Heavy Caliber (3 from top)

Split Chamber (MAX)

Point Strike (MAX) 

Vital Sense(MAX)  

Stormbringer (MAX)

Malignant Force (MAX) 

Rime Rounds (MAX)

Elements = Corrosive + Cold

Soma Build (3 Forma):

Serration (MAX) 

Heavy Caliber (3 from top)

Split Chamber (MAX)

Point Strike (MAX) 

Vital Sense(MAX)  

Stormbringer (MAX)

Malignant Force (MAX) 

Cryo Rounds (MAX)

Elements = Corrosive + Cold

My question is:

Will i see an improvement if i max out Heavy Caliber and in Soma if i swap Malignant Force for Infected Clip(MAX)?

14 answers to this question

About the Soma:

Corrosive Status chance is your friend. In lategame Void survival, the biggest drop in your damage is not going to be enemy health, but the enemy armour. The additional damage from Corrosive is nice, but the status effect is the lifesaver.

Keep Malignant Force, if you have one, or when it is released, or if you can be bothered to buy it, use the Tethra's Doom mod too.

Your build is good, but eventually swapping to the Boltor Prime will pay off, with its high damage and status chance, and the lessened ammo concerns.

Edited by Kthal

If a Gorgon Wraith can beat his Amprex, then he's definitely got an Extinguished key on.

Gorgon Wraith has a decent status chance, and when you consider how many rounds it is putting out, is pretty amazing, but that doesn't really matter.

(I built my GorgonW for Blast/Impact high status chance, and it stunlocks everything, proccing way more than the once-a-second of the Amprex.)

The GorgonW was on the Nekros, who in long Survivals, has one job and one job only: Desecrate.

There was no real need for him to kill anything for most of the mission.

If you run a team with 4 members, I suggest you all go with the Corrosive Projetion aura to neutralize enemy's armor. That way you can use Viral and Slash builds to be more effective. We like to use Dread with Viral/Crit build, and one guy with Viral/Fire Torid. The Torid works well the entire time.

At least it's the way me and my team do the T4S, and we start to have problems with 70+.

Guest Tehnoobshow

Nice one 

I definetely don't have dragon key equiped :)

Then you must have been overestimating how quickly the Nekros with the Gorgon Wraith and Dex Furis was killing things.

The Dex Furis is powerful, so he definitely could have been melting face with that, but its ammo efficiency is terrible. There's no way the Nekros player could consistently have the Dex Furis equipped and be wrecking face with it, there's just something he'd have to sacrifice. The Gorgon Wraith, as good as it is, won't be pulling that much weight. Maybe he was just extremely good at getting headshots with the Gorgon Wraith, or has it modded better elementally.

Were you aiming for weak points?

Crits from the Amprex will do far more damage if you aim for headshots.

Well since i was Trinity and i was tanking i couldn't aim for the head easily while evading their attacks. He was standing behind cover and he was wrecking face , so he probably was aiming for their heads :)